PDA

View Full Version : Limited Image Size from Camera Feed

kdennis
01-22-2008, 04:29 PM
I'm trying to frame an shot off to either the very left or right of a "set" I know the LiveSet shot I'm choosing is meant for a one shot but I have my reasons.

what I'm finding is that the input into VT5 from my camera comes in at some predefined size smaller then I want it to be. Is there a way to control size or placement from my cameras?

Image attached shows my green screen as large as it comes in and centered.

Any way around this? to make the camera input larger or move it side to side?

Lee U
01-23-2008, 08:49 AM
I only have a WAG as how this could be done..I read a little yesterday and didn't have time to really experiment, so this is an unexperienced guess.
It seems to me you can open this live set in Aura or Mirage and move the area that will accomadate this input. You might read the pdf "how to use LS" before attempting to do this. I certainly would give it another name when generating your new liveset. Good luck. Lee

shepherd
01-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Hello,
Are you in LightWave or in Aura? There are crop controls in the Texture Editor if you are in LightWave. The source you are feeding in is it 4:3 or 16:9?

joseburgos
01-30-2008, 09:35 PM
It looks like you are using a pre-done LiveSet.
If so, the size of the plane is fixed with-in the set.
Like Lee has suggested, open Aura/Mirage and create a new desk set.
Here is a sample with no clean up, just threw it togeather to show you what Lee was explaining.
http://www.burgos-family.com/liveset/Aura%20Deskset%20test.zip

Take care,