PDA

View Full Version : Need Help IK controller disappeared

medicalart
01-20-2008, 01:30 PM
IK Boost is on and seems to be working. Problem is that the controllers are not showing. I've been through every menu item 3 times and can't figure out why they're not showing. (If I open a different file, they appear.)
Instead of the round (for rotate) and box (for move) controllers, only the bone's motion paths are showing. I've tried editing the size of the controller, among other things. Nothing works. Any ideas? I've been working on this rig for many days and need to see those darn controllers. Thanks.

evenflcw
01-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Do the items (bones) with IKBoost applied have visibility off? are they locked? Has the IKBoost custom object entry been deactivated in the objects property panel? Have you accidentally scaled down the ikb controllers to 0 size? Maybe you could upload part of the scene?

medicalart
01-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Do the items (bones) with IKBoost applied have visibility off? are they locked? Has the IKBoost custom object entry been deactivated in the objects property panel? Have you accidentally scaled down the ikb controllers to 0 size? Maybe you could upload part of the scene?

You are good! I checked those things before posting, but not closely enough. Something was still invisible. It works now. Thanks.