PDA

View Full Version : Siggraph 2003

Gizmopop
07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
Hi all! I am a 3d animator and lightwave user from south Florida, and I am wondering if there is any official Newtek User group event happening for Siggraph in San Diego this year. I will be attending Siggraph with a few colleagues and they were wondering the same thing...thanks in Advance...:D

EyelandArts.com
07-17-2003, 08:20 PM
Hi there, Im in Hollywood, Fl and I was wondering the same thing. BTW, do I know you? I thought I knew most LWrs in S.Fla.
Alex

Gizmopop
07-20-2003, 07:45 PM
I don't believe we have met before...but I will pass by Newteks booth at Siggraph... maybe we can meet up there and perhaps pose this question again ;)

EyelandArts.com
07-21-2003, 03:15 PM
Sure, ill see you there!:)

kevman3d
07-22-2003, 02:12 AM
Actually, DOES anyone know if there's any kind of LWUG thing at Siggraph? As a LWUG grunt, I'm always keen to hear about LWUG related business...

No, I won't be at Siggraph (though now I'm starting to wish I was with all the cool NewTek stuff happening - Its OK, I won't cry... Sniff... :( )

Enjoy - And someone PLEASE post details in this forum if anything exciting LWUG related happens! :)

kevman3d
07-30-2003, 06:35 PM
So, anyone at Siggraph have anything to report on this matter at all? Any LWUG action? How about photo's?! :)