PDA

View Full Version : Dan Ablan's "Inside Lightwave[6]" CD

henryiu10
01-15-2008, 09:50 PM
I know this is an old book for an old version of LW, but this is the book I have, and I want to be able to use it correctly, and the CD thats included with the book is needed for me to use some of the interesting tutorials. I bought this book off Amazon.com, but it didn't come with the CD.

Anyone know where I can get one without buying the book all over, or does anyone have this CD and if so, could they be so kind sell it to me for a nice price (as in, email me the files for free..JUST KIDDING). In all seriousness, I need this CD, but I don't want to buy the book again. Anyone?

colkai
01-16-2008, 03:05 AM
Have you tried emailing Dan? He may be able to help directly - he's always been cool with this sort of stuff.

Surrealist.
01-16-2008, 04:02 AM
Yeah try Dan. Otherwise I have one floating around. Also have all the files on my computer.

IMI
01-16-2008, 04:10 AM
Did you buy it used from Amazon? I don't know if it's legal for them to resell it without the CD. I'd contact them if for no reason other than to force them to come up with the CD.
But yeah, Dan himself might be able to help. He'll probably even see this thread, if he hasn't already.

Iain
01-16-2008, 04:40 AM
Having learned a huge amount from Inside LW 6 myself, I'd say the book without the cd is a bit pointless.

Have you contacted Amazon?