Steamthrower
01-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Forgot it.

pumeco
01-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Eh?

hrgiger
01-14-2008, 06:10 PM
I must have forgotten it because I don't know what you mean.

IMI
01-14-2008, 07:20 PM
I can forgive, but forgetting is out of the question.

lesterfoster
01-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Oops forget it.

What did you forget?.

Sometimes, I have forgotten my pin number for my bank card after spending too much time at my loco pub. How ever as I am a long time customer there, they let me get away with it, as they know I always pay the next day.

Some times I have forgotten to set my alarm clock. Usually the same night that I have spent too much time at that pub. That makes me late for work the next day.

Steamthrower
01-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Sometimes I forget things like, "which way do I go to get to Taco Bell?" and then this incumbent disorientation causes me to rethink my dining choice, and so I then go to somewhere I really know how to get to, good food, like barbecue or a stylish Italian restaurant. This forgetfulness causes me great joy periodically. I am saved from a soggy burrito and given instead a juicy pork chop.

However sometimes I forget things like, "where did I put my password?" which then causes me to stay up late trying to retrieve a password which I should have "written down in a safe place".

However I must admit that I've never felt the need to write about it on the Lightwave forums.

IMI
01-15-2008, 03:01 PM
However I must admit that I've never felt the need to write about it on the Lightwave forums.

I think you have felt that need. In fact, I think this has been just the opportunity you've been waiting for. Eating Taco Bell food can be a very traumatic experience, you know, and it seems it's left certain, shall we say, scars.
I think you'll be OK now though. :D

Iain
01-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Oops forget it.

My wife does this to me all the time:
"Iain...."
"Yes?"
"Oh nothing,"
"Must have been something,"
"No just forget it."

And my attention is all hers.

Steamthrower
01-15-2008, 03:12 PM
I think you have felt that need. In fact, I think this has been just the opportunity you've been waiting for. Eating Taco Bell food can be a very traumatic experience, you know, and it seems it's left certain, shall we say, scars.
I think you'll be OK now though. :D

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Tho' the physical scars have long passed, my emotions art wrought with pain and my inner soul is racked with torment.

It's the soy plants and cows they killed to make the TVP. It's cruel.

IMI
01-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Cows? You don't really believe that they use real...
nah, forget it. ;)

Steamthrower
01-15-2008, 03:41 PM
It's the giant warehouse where they breed genetically altered boneless porcine and bovine creatures all permanently attached to IV tubes. That's cruel.

Hopper
01-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Sometimes I forget... ummm that thing... for the ... whatchamacallit ... right next to the thingamabob. You know ...

hrgiger
01-15-2008, 05:46 PM
I forget, what was this thread about again?

Lightwolf
01-15-2008, 05:55 PM
What thread? :stumped:

er, oh, yeah...Cheers,

erm, Mike...?!

Speedmonk42
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Well first I thought I was stupid.
Then crazy.
So I went back to look again.

Save Layers as Object.

It's just not there. No matter how many times I read it in the manual, it doesn't magically appear either.

:(

DiedonD
01-16-2008, 01:57 AM
Well first I thought I was stupid.
Then crazy.
So I went back to look again.

Save Layers as Object.

It's just not there. No matter how many times I read it in the manual, it doesn't magically appear either.

:(

Ahhh... And this was getting so interesting before you actually told people what you had forgaten. Perhaps we oughta do one just like it, just to see what happens next time :) .

WHy didnt you hold it for a while longer Speedmonk42?!

pumeco
01-16-2008, 05:21 AM
I often forget things - I hear voices as well.

BTW, did I tell you;

BTW, did I tell you;

BTW, did I tell you;

etc...

colkai
01-16-2008, 05:49 AM
My wife does this to me all the time:
"Iain...."
"Yes?"
"Oh nothing,"
"Must have been something,"
"No just forget it."

And my attention is all hers.

Hehe, the joys of marital "bliss" :p
...but should you ever dare to try the same thing, all Hades breaks loose and you wish you'd never opened your mouth. :D

THREEL
01-16-2008, 06:13 AM
Oops forget it.

I've heard of short term memory lose, but this is redicu....

Wait a minute!

What were we talking about again? :stumped: :confused:

DiedonD
01-16-2008, 06:51 AM
With so many things in my mind all the time, hott associating in front of me, I forget where the F**** was I going with the car LOL

And te traffic wont allow me to recall neither. Darn pesty little things. Horning immediately. Cant they understand someone is thinking where was he going, and needs to stop in the middle of an highway!?

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 07:06 AM
Any substance that the T Cells identify as harmful are referred to as antigens. Antigens causing allergic reactions are called allergens. They flow freely in the blood stream and through the lymph nodes and lymph channels, checking on the cells in the body. When they come across an antigen, the B-Cells will produce antibodies known as immunoglobulins or Igs to fight the antigen. There are 5 types of Igs; IgsA, IgsD, IgsE, IgsG, IgsM. Each antibody is associated with a different function of the body. The IgsE is that antibody specifically responsible for allergic reactions. The allergens cause the B Cells to produce IgsE antibodies. Researchers have found that allergy sufferers have 10 times as many IgsE in their blood stream as non-allergy sufferers do.

Um, wait a sec. Sorry, forget it.

DiedonD
01-16-2008, 07:53 AM
Any substance that the T Cells identify as harmful are referred to as antigens. Antigens causing allergic reactions are called allergens. They flow freely in the blood stream and through the lymph nodes and lymph channels, checking on the cells in the body. When they come across an antigen, the B-Cells will produce antibodies known as immunoglobulins or Igs to fight the antigen. There are 5 types of Igs; IgsA, IgsD, IgsE, IgsG, IgsM. Each antibody is associated with a different function of the body. The IgsE is that antibody specifically responsible for allergic reactions. The allergens cause the B Cells to produce IgsE antibodies. Researchers have found that allergy sufferers have 10 times as many IgsE in their blood stream as non-allergy sufferers do.

Um, wait a sec. Sorry, forget it.

No! That just cant be right! And it isnt right! I strongly disagree to all what you say! Cause.... Nah forget it...

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 08:23 AM
Where 2hv, hΩ, Ee, hwm, and Ei are the two-photon energy, the Rabi energy, the electron kinetic energy, the collisional energy, and the internal energy of the particle (dissociation, experimental condition, Ee ~ 0. The Rabi energy hΩ ~ 20 cm-1 for laser intensity ~108 w/cm2, and the dipole movement d of n = 21 is about 10 D. The collisional energy hwm is the l-mixing energy generated by the interacting Mg atoms that corresponds to the energy separation ~ 35 cm-1 to the red for Ar pressure at 15 Torr. The broadening is about the same amount. The scattered photon energy detected in the forward direction is near the two-photon incident energy, and indicates that the internal energy of the particle did not participate in the scattering process and it has a hydrogen-like triatomic H3 structure.(10) The phase factor of the scattering process according to (6) is...

Wait. Can anyone tell that I'm having slight problems today? Perhaps it was the Taco Bell. Or wherever I ate yesterday, I forget...

CMT
01-16-2008, 08:44 AM
....................... I forgot what I was going to say...........

art
01-16-2008, 09:24 AM
That can't be right, because the Hamiltonian of the system consists of the Hamiltonians of the laser, the medium, and all the relevant interactions. The conditions of physical observation that satisfy the gauge invariance in space and time require that the correlation functions remain unchanged under space-time displacement xμ -> xμ + x. And it doesn't even apply to Taco Bell.

*Pete*
01-16-2008, 09:25 AM
i find everything my wife forgets..i came to this thread to see where she forgot her shoes...

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Pete, eating at Taco Bell gives me psychic powers at times. I'm able to tell you that her shoes are under the coffee table. Don't ask IMI, he's not psychic even though he pretends to be.

THREEL
01-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Pete, eating at Taco Bell gives me psychic powers at times. I'm able to tell you that her shoes are under the coffee table. Don't ask IMI, he's not psychic even though he pretends to be.

I don't know about "psychic" powers, but eating at TB most definitely gives me explosive powers.

TMI... TMI!!!!!

Ahhhh... Just forget it!!!!!

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Explosive powers. Aha. So like pyrotechnic powers, or biochemical warfare powers???

*Pete*
01-16-2008, 10:59 AM
Don't ask IMI, he's not psychic even though he pretends to be.

who is IMI?...i forgot.

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 11:06 AM
who is IMI?...i forgot.

He's the resident weirdo who has made over 1,400 posts since April '07. He also...something. Sorry. I think it was something about. Or I'm sorry, mind keeps going blank. Something about it. Or did I get that wrong? Naw, it's right.

THREEL
01-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Explosive powers. Aha. So like pyrotechnic powers, or biochemical warfare powers???

All of the above! I think. I really can't remember. The explosions are soooo powerful I get temporary amnesia.

Oh, wait a minute, I just forgot that I have amnesia.

What's my name again???

Silkrooster
01-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Does anyone remember how to access the internet?:stumped:
Silk

*Pete*
01-16-2008, 12:38 PM
1,400 posts since April '07.

a spammer, in other words.

HEY!!!..i passed 1000 posts without noticing...sorry guys, would i not have forgotten to celebrate, id have bought all you guys free drinks.....sorry.

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 01:01 PM
All of the above! I think. I really can't remember. The explosions are soooo powerful I get temporary amnesia.

Oh, wait a minute, I just forgot that I have amnesia.

What's my name again???

Your name is AL, but we'll just call you THREEL.

IMI
01-16-2008, 03:12 PM

I never said psychic. Psychotic. Big difference. :2guns:

danielkaiser
01-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Long term effects on short term memory.

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 03:17 PM
I never said psychic. Psychotic. Big difference.

My mistake. I have a good excuse too. Guess what it is?

IMI
01-16-2008, 03:22 PM
My mistake. I have a good excuse too. Guess what it is?

Is it that adopted kid from India who's blackmailing you because you accidentally sent him those pictures instead of a check? ;)

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
SO??? They were pictures of my car! I mean, I thought any kid would like to see car pics.

THREEL
01-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Your name is AL, but we'll just call you THREEL.

Uh... Yeah!

tHANX!!! but I forgot already.

IMI
01-16-2008, 04:05 PM
SO??? They were pictures of my car! I mean, I thought any kid would like to see car pics.

It was what was under the car. You know, the... well, I can't remember now.

Steamthrower
01-16-2008, 04:10 PM
What was under the car? The cow? Why would that be offensive to the Indian kid...I forgot about that. I forget that I wrote the previous sentence.

Speedmonk42
01-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Ahhh... And this was getting so interesting before you actually told people what you had forgaten. Perhaps we oughta do one just like it, just to see what happens next time :) .

WHy didnt you hold it for a while longer Speedmonk42?!

I was, but then I forgot.

danielkaiser
01-16-2008, 05:38 PM

Hopper
01-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Best thread ever.

What was it about again?

Hopper
01-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Oh yeah ... I remember... It was on how much to charge for a William Vaughan tutorial on the college importance of freelancing your altered climate data for the NewTek Red Carpet tour...

Oh wait .. or was it recommending a non-linear editor for airbrushing symetry in Blender that works only on nVidia geforce cards running LW on Linux while animating a flag blowing in the wind...

Oh f*** it. I can't remember.

:D

IMI
01-17-2008, 12:10 AM
I thought it was about Taco Bell using roadkill beef.

DiedonD
01-17-2008, 02:11 AM
Speaks slowly curiosly wondering, watching the space before him

... Now there just must be one cause to why this is all about....

hmmmm....

THREEL
01-17-2008, 05:55 AM
I thought it was about Taco Bell using roadkill beef.

That expains a lot, but then, I'd forget and have to ask you again. Only to get the answer from you, again, only to forget, again, only to ask, again, etc... It's just a viscious circle, but where does it start and where does it end? I forget.

Why did the cow cross the road? Because it forgot about the Taco Bell that was on the other side.

Speedmonk42
01-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I forgot that I already checked this thread today.

So this is the second time.... maybe.

art
01-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Finally I feel confident to ask this. How would I go about creating a polygon in modeler? I know the tool is there, but I don't recall where exactly. It's been a whole day since I used the modeler.

IMI
01-17-2008, 03:15 PM
I think you just type in the word for what you want. That thing we use for all shapes - can't remember how it's spelled, tho.

DiedonD
01-18-2008, 03:43 AM
Hah, I can help. I have an easy way. Just click shift and ... and... ammmmmm.... hold on a minute.... What was it again.... Shift.... I have some flashbacks of crossess, but in a strange derealed way....Hmmmm.....

Speedmonk42
01-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Damn I forgot to read this thread again.

arrow1234
01-18-2008, 10:53 AM
you guys are unforgettable, how can this thread last 4 pages XDD

danielkaiser
01-18-2008, 11:03 AM

Stooch
01-18-2008, 11:13 AM
I almost forgot the wonderful combination of crunch and meaty interior of a taco bell chalupa until i read this thread (i like nacho cheese chalupas the most). not sure if im spelling it correctly (forgot) but the assplosions that result in a couple of hours after eating one of these are certainly unforgetable. Taco bell = assplosions.

danielkaiser
01-18-2008, 11:40 AM
I almost forgot the wonderful combination of crunch and meaty interior of a taco bell chalupa until i read this thread (i like nacho cheese chalupas the most). not sure if im spelling it correctly (forgot) but the assplosions that result in a couple of hours after eating one of these are certainly unforgetable. Taco bell = assplosions.

Isn't a chalupa a small boat? I prefer the gordita, which means chubby girl.

Speedmonk42
01-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Isn't a chalupa a small boat? I prefer the gordita, which means chubby girl.

Gordita means chubby girl?

Now that I won't forget.

sword1
01-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Taco Bell has the distinction of being the closest fast food place situated near my office. So, when I'm in a hurry......I eat there when I have to. At no other time do I eat there.

Why would anyone want to eat at a place whose initials are "TB"?

As for the mystery meat in the burritos -- where do you think that annoying chihuahua got off to? But hey -- add enough hot sauce, and it all tastes the same, anyway.

I wonder if they modeled that irritating chihuahua in LW?

Speedmonk42
01-18-2008, 03:11 PM
If I was rich, I would hire someone to write an extremely excellent plug in for blowing up the cow model into lots of gory meaty chunks.

It would work for the chihuahua as well, though definitely less meaty.

*Pete*
01-18-2008, 03:15 PM
one thing i will never forget, is the way a NT thread can go offtopic when the discussion enters different types of food, or recipies.

DiedonD
01-19-2008, 02:42 AM
Heres the defitintion of an anti hi jacker.

So, since where so nicely speaking of meat and food, theres a new movie called The Bucket, that speaks of (completely different topics of course) things you should do before you die. ANd theres quite alot of funny things theyve chosen to do before they go. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. I wonder what our Bucket List is?

Ive hijacked the topic again... The problem is, Ive forgot where I was heading :stumped:

I sencirely hope that danielkaiser can tell me again what this condition was. Thanks GOd hes so vulenteerly kept reminding all of us over and over again :)

danielkaiser
01-19-2008, 11:42 AM
I sencirely hope that danielkaiser can tell me again what this condition was. Thanks GOd hes so vulenteerly kept reminding all of us over and over again :)

Remind you of what?

Stooch
01-19-2008, 01:13 PM
If I was rich, I would hire someone to write an extremely excellent plug in for blowing up the cow model into lots of gory meaty chunks.

It would work for the chihuahua as well, though definitely less meaty.

you dont need a plugin for that. LW can do that out of the box. just takes some experimentation and creativity.

Speedmonk42
01-19-2008, 01:52 PM
you dont need a plugin for that. LW can do that out of the box. just takes some experimentation and creativity.

But I forgot how to do it.

DiedonD
01-21-2008, 01:42 AM
Remind you of what?

Why!... The "Long term effects on short term memory." thing of course, what else?

Steamthrower
01-21-2008, 06:33 AM
Have we mentioned fish n chips yet?

Or has anyone found the "Make Pretty" LW plugin?

And have we brought up the fact that the boards censor the word m***?

danielkaiser
01-21-2008, 09:07 AM
Why!... The "Long term effects on short term memory." thing of course, what else?

Did I say that?

pumeco
01-21-2008, 11:46 AM
...And have we brought up the fact that the boards censor the word m***?
MUFF

Bah - nonsense!!! :D

IMI
01-21-2008, 11:57 AM
And have we brought up the fact that the boards censor the word m***?

I don't think that's been brought up yet. Or maybe it has and I forgot.
I can't remember if they censor any ******* thing around here, now that you mention it, whoever you are.

Steamthrower
01-21-2008, 12:03 PM
This thread means one of two things.

Either we all have boring lunch breaks, or we're all geniuses.

IMI
01-21-2008, 12:13 PM
Dammit, now you made me forget what I was going to say.

Steamthrower
01-21-2008, 12:14 PM
I never knew.

pumeco
01-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Well, I vote for Genius ... because ... well ... well I can't remember what the first option was :stumped:

IMI
01-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Oh yeah now I remember!
Lunch wasn't boring it was great. I met with some people who work with.... well, somewhere good. We were at this place called... Um, started with an A. No, that's wrong, a G.
The food was... good? I guess it was, since we agreed to go there again... tomorrow, I think. No, they're closed on Fridays. Sometime next week, I guess.
I wrote that down, but can't remember where.

Steamthrower
01-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Tomorrow isn't Friday. At least here in the U.S. But I'll cede that little oversight, it's fine, really.

IMI
01-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Tomorrow isn't Friday. At least here in the U.S. But I'll cede that little oversight, it's fine, really.

Damn, you're right! My calendar is still on June 2007. I guess I forgot to change it. :D

Steamthrower
01-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Well, I vote for Genius ... because ... well ... well I can't remember what the first option was :stumped:

Yes, we are definitely all geniuses. Or is it genii? I forget.

IMI
01-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Not genii or genius, but genuine. As in Miller Genuine Draft. We're beer.
No, that can't be right. Hmmmm

Exception
01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Someone seen my keys?
I lost them... I think.
Together with a small pink blobby utensil called Henry.

Speedmonk42
01-21-2008, 02:30 PM
I wasn't going to read this thread anymore.

But....I....for...g...

DiedonD
01-22-2008, 04:48 AM
I just made an arrangement with someone. He made detailed orders of F22 serial number profile, and he wants em shipped via the port in my neighbouring country that is not that faraway, considering that now theres a highway. He agreed on the FOB price. And we can very well manage production of that high magnitude within that time frame, details of which Im purposely not showing here. I don want to get into details, cause all the above have specific numbers and all is known and well. The problem is, for the life of me, I cant remember who the guy was 8~ :stumped:

Have you seen him anywhere?! Please let me know will you?!

Speedmonk42
01-22-2008, 10:43 AM
I hope it wasn't me, I can't remember.

Steamthrower
01-22-2008, 10:51 AM
It was me. And you also forget to send me the check. You owed me 1200 euros for the cigars you stole from my office in...in...oh crap, I forget where.

DiedonD
01-23-2008, 12:59 AM
It was me. And you also forget to send me the check. You owed me 1200 euros for the cigars you stole from my office in...in...oh crap, I forget where.

Mr. Inigoooo!!! Hello sir how are you doing?! Nice to , ammm, re-meet you.
Sorry about this whole deal about finding you an all. Of course I knew who you were an all see :oye: ever since the beginning.

I dont smoke. So would you accept the return of the cigars in a very good looking package?

Beein in your office I remember it had a great sea view, quite big for a single computer in the center actually, very fine interior deocrative taste, it had your artistic facets all over the office and your secretary was a bit too warm with me too (mind you), but am.... Your address?

zapper1998
01-23-2008, 01:50 AM
OMG.....I forgot what I was going to type.......

Steamthrower
01-23-2008, 06:38 AM
Mr. Inigoooo!!! Hello sir how are you doing?! Nice to , ammm, re-meet you.
Sorry about this whole deal about finding you an all. Of course I knew who you were an all see :oye: ever since the beginning.

I dont smoke. So would you accept the return of the cigars in a very good looking package?

Beein in your office I remember it had a great sea view, quite big for a single computer in the center actually, very fine interior deocrative taste, it had your artistic facets all over the office and your secretary was a bit too warm with me too (mind you), but am.... Your address?

My office is not on the sea. It's in the middle of the Carpathian mountains (just north of Transylvania). And what exactly did you mean by a bit too warm with me too????

DiedonD
01-23-2008, 08:22 AM
My office is not on the sea. It's in the middle of the Carpathian mountains (just north of Transylvania). And what exactly did you mean by a bit too warm with me too????

Well I was sitting there on front of them with my laptop. When I noticed her Wamness and thought I unleash my two Fly-cameras from my Llaptop. It was hard orienting them at once, but it was worth it. Later on, I edited the now captured material from my fly-cameras, and managed to come up with this video, here Ill show you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fYddBmTZK8I

Well after that contracter guy, she was warm like that with me too see. So, I was thinking aaamm... Could I personaly come visit your office with the cigars that I intend to return to you please? It would be my pleasure. :D .

Exception
01-25-2008, 01:33 AM
I wanted to say something about fetishes and youtube and all that but whaddayknow...

BTW Inigo's office has several other employees that are far more interesting. Like that baboon hanging around in the closet. I forgot its name tho...

DiedonD
01-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Pie.

Come forward dear neverko, and express yourself openly. Its ok, we all share the same difficulty of keeping all those things in mind. Here let me help you, youve forgoten to explain what you mean by that Pie :) . Its ok, we all understand you :) as why youve forgoten it, but perhaps now you can explain better as to what kinda Pie. Theres of course a huge brand of all kinda pies. And not all can be eaten too.