PDA

View Full Version : Major Problems with VT5(less then 15 hours to fix!)

m4a2000
01-07-2008, 06:45 PM
OK... To start off I have the following loaded:

3 DDRs
Audio Mixer
Switcher
CG Player
1 Video Monitor(As preview)

After setting all the studio presets and saving them I blanked the desktop and then reload them. When it reloads the Video Monitor has no video going through it at all. In fact it's a frozen image. I can move it and I can also move things over it, but they leave an after image. Also, when I do the preset with the CG Player in it and try the reload VT5 freezes. After a few retries I restored the factory defaults and tried the presets again and came up the same. The whole thing was working fine last Friday. The only thing I can think of that might have messed something up is that Friday afternoon I finally got the computer to run all it's Windows Updates for Win XP x64.

Really need help seeing that the next live news cast is just over 15 hours away.

m4a2000
01-08-2008, 10:17 AM
I just got off the phone with Tech Support... What happened was that Windows Updates loaded an old NVIDA drive. They said that it causes problems with the Video Monitor and CG. Luckily for me work was closed today due to snow... I'll have enough time to fix the problem. They also told me I might have to due a re-install of VT5. At least I got this problem solved.

kleima
01-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Good.