PDA

View Full Version : Switcher on VT5 is switching itself!

m4a2000
01-04-2008, 11:32 AM
This just started yesterday, but I have found nothing to solve the problem. The switcher is switching itself. Also, while doing this it will some times take graphics, and one time all 8 program buttons lighted up. I am not on the any network, I have try a re-install of the drivers, unplugged and plugged it back in, and still it goes nutty. And one last thing to note is that one time, in the last 36 hours, I just touched the casing and it switched itself. What should I do?

SBowie
01-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Call an exorcist? ;)

Seriously, sound like it might be a hardware issue. Tried a different keyboard, for starters?

m4a2000
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
We used the keybosrd with the RS-8 unplugged and today's news cast went great. I just plugged the RS-8 back in and I'm getting a light show... I think it needs a repair.

SBowie
01-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Sounds entirely possible.

tvintercomarcal
01-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Hello... well, we've upgraded to vt5... our problem was the following... when using button board, sometimes vt crashed... the image apperared stilll an button board worked no more... we had to close vt5 and run it again... but, if we don't use button board, everthing works fine... i really don't know if it is a hardware problem or a vt ... actually, we use the button board inside vt5, the button board that appears into vt5... try to do it... bye.