PDA

View Full Version : is newtek closed for newyear currently?

cresshead
01-04-2008, 07:12 AM
is newtek closed for newyear currently?
i'm tried to get my update to lightwave 9 [2nd seat] up n running but have not got an email back as yet with the auth code.

anyone know when they are back to work>?...monday??

:help:

Qexit
01-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Doesn't that just appear in the 'my products' section in the Registration area ?

http://register.newtek.com/

Also, if you look at the Newtek Europe site you can see that they are away until January 7th:

http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/index.asp

Not sure when the US office is open for business again.

JBT27
01-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Hmmm.....it seems most of the UK, at least, is not back until 7th Jan.....these holidays keep getting longer and longer - some of us had to start up again on 1st.....not that I'm bitter or anything :D

Julian.

cresshead
01-04-2008, 10:56 AM
thanks , yeah i'll use the call back system on monday to get it updated...
also Q question about fprime i have fprime for that dongle'd lightwave [i have 2 seats] will fprime work on 9.31...i've not got the latest version of f prime btw.

Qexit
01-04-2008, 11:27 AM
thanks , yeah i'll use the call back system on monday to get it updated...If you've gone through the online registration process, doesn't the Authorisation Code just appear in the 'my products' section automagically. It did when I registered my VT5 a few weeks ago...at least I think it did.

also Q question about fprime i have fprime for that dongle'd lightwave [i have 2 seats] will fprime work on 9.31...i've not got the latest version of f prime btw.FPrime will work with LW 9.3.1. However, unless you have FP 3.X then you wont have access to Nodes and I'm not too sure about the new cameras. Sorry, I can't check up on everything right now as I am in the middle or upgrading/rationalising my PC setup....and I don't even have LW installed right now :thumbsdow

cresshead
01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
thanks!
should have lw up n running on my quad by next week.