PDA

View Full Version : Any wat to alter colours of the graph editor text?

dmack
01-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Hi All,

Is there a way to change the colour of the channel text in the left hand box in the graph editor? The red against grey is pretty difficult to see!!!!

Thanks

David

PS Happy New Year!

dmack
01-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Please somebody - I'm going blind here!

colkai
01-04-2008, 04:48 AM
Oh, thanks the Gods, it's not just me here, I'm finding it really hard to work in there.

dmack
01-04-2008, 04:55 AM
Bright Red against Light Grey - Someone needs to have a serious think about basic ergonomics. There has GOT to be a way of altering this - it's insane!

Someone?!?!?!

Twisted_Pixel
01-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Right click Hub pick properties, then select "Customize color", it lets you tweak quite a few of them. Note there is a general and channels tab at top of window.

dmack
01-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks - any other way? I never have my hub activated. So, I wonder if there is a config entry - let me have a look.

dmack
01-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Nothing in the config that I can find. :(

colkai
01-04-2008, 06:59 AM
Thanks - any other way? I never have my hub activated.
Likewise. :)
Hmm, now there used to be a plugin or summat which allowed you to customize your LW colours. I'll have a search at this end too.

Twisted_Pixel
01-04-2008, 07:04 AM
I used to work with Hub off for a while, as it was crashing things for me. It now works well. Is running it a major issue for both of you still? or is it just a thing of habit now.

The colour information must be saved somewhere for LW to access, but whether we have access to it, is a question I can't answer.

dmack
01-04-2008, 07:31 AM
When was the new 'Kill your eyes' colour scheme introduced in LW9 or 8? If the plugin's been around for a while, I wonder if it'll work. Anything's worth a try though, it's like sand-papering your eyes at the moment.

Anyone at Newtek feel like chipping in? Anyone feel that the bright red against mid grey is an unbeatable combi?

I'm astounded!

dmack
01-04-2008, 07:32 AM
I used to work with Hub off for a while, as it was crashing things for me. It now works well. Is running it a major issue for both of you still? or is it just a thing of habit now.

The colour information must be saved somewhere for LW to access, but whether we have access to it, is a question I can't answer.

Got to say habit now. I've not had it one ever since it was introduced and lost me time. I've no need for it now.

colkai
01-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Have to be honest, mainly habit, with a dash of paranoia about it's old flakyness. :p