PDA

View Full Version : News Music... Need help again...

m4a2000
12-28-2007, 12:57 AM
I was asked to make a new open for the news we do at the high school I work at over winter break. Many students said that they would also love to have a new theme song for the open. I've been looking at the little free stuff I can find and I'm coming up short. I'm looking for something upbeat, fast, and a little tech/rock-ish. I've gone through most of Free Play Music dot Com's stuff without finding something we haven't used before or just doesn't sound right. Also, I have $0 to spend... Anyone want to help???

Steamthrower
12-28-2007, 06:45 AM
On a Mac? Have GarageBand? Whip up something using the different drum loops and guitar riffs!

tribbles
12-28-2007, 08:32 AM
I did something for a podcast for a mate of mine; I've got no problems with you reusing it (but let me check with him). It's about 30 seconds long.

Unfortunately, I don't have it to hand, but his podcast is available from http://www.iconbar.com/TIB_Podcast_1/news634.html - if you don't want it, no worries :) But if you do, I'll try to find the original (so it won't be quite so compressed).

m4a2000
12-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Thank you... Both of you... I've tried GarageBand and couldn't make anything that sounded just right. Thinks for the link Tribbles... Tribbles? About time I found a fellow Star Trek fan...

tribbles
12-28-2007, 02:29 PM
It's a play on my surname (Tribbeck) :)