PDA

View Full Version : plg UV plugins

flyboy
12-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Hello to all I watched Steve Warners video using plg UV plugins inside LW these tools look great I down loaded them and the make uv edit tool will not initialize. Are these free tools? or not is that why it wont work. Is therew anyone our there using these UV tools .? what can you tell me about them? ect. Thanks Steve also shows how to Blender for UV's. Which is OK but the plg tools look easier to use inside LW. I wish LW had a better set of native UV unwrapping tools. Maybe in a future version there will be.Thanks for any help out there . Merry Christmas. Steve:thumbsup:

IMI
12-21-2007, 05:40 PM
That should work with no problems, in a 32-bit LW Modeler. Although, no 32 bit plugin will work in 64-bit LW. You can use them on a 64-bit system, with a 32-bit LightWave installation, but not a 64-bit installation.
That's assuming that you're running a 64-bit version of LW. if that's not the case, you should post some more information. Might try re-downloading the plugin in case the file got corrupted, reloding the plugin in Modeler, and so on.

othornton
12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
Most of the PLG tools still work for me, but some individual features, such as Make Atlas, crash LW 9.3.1. You must have the numeric panel open to use Make_UV_Edit, if it still doesn't show at all then something is wrong.

-Oliver

IMI
12-22-2007, 05:58 AM
Interesting. I didn't know that. I always have the numeric panel opened, so wouldn't have noticed.