PDA

View Full Version : Happy Festivus!

dablan
12-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Happy Festivus from 3D Garage.com (http://www.3dgarage.com) -
We have a training sale going on until the end of the year.

GandB
12-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Happy Holidays to you too, Dan. I don't see anything I want right now; but I'm looking forward to another series for LW9 in '08.:thumbsup:

Here's a holiday gift/bump for you.

-Keith

IMI
12-22-2007, 08:04 AM
And to you too, Dan, a Happy Festivus from the rest of us!
Let's hope your Airing of Grievances isn't too brutal. ;)

dablan
12-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Since my daughter's school is so "PC" as in politically correct, and they're now allowed to celebrate, I'll say it here:
MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

New stuff coming in 08 for LW learning too....

:thumbsup:

IMI
12-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Merry Christmas to you too. And I mean that in the most PC way possible. ;)

New LW training in '08? You mean a new Courseware? That would be awesome! :thumbsup:

I trust you'll keep us posted. :)

dablan
12-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Yes. A whole new breed of training. :)

Bog
12-22-2007, 09:46 AM
This year I am worshipping Wotan, so I'll name you in the blood sacrifice. Which will probably happen when I'm stuffing some more RAM into a machine, that's usually when I rip a hole in my integument. Damn case screws.

You're a backbone of the community, Dan-O. Whenever I'm giving one of my little two-day courses, I always dole out copies of your latest Inside LightWave to my candidates, and think of it as buying you a pint remotely :) Keep up the good work.

Steamthrower
12-22-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm amazed, Bog. You actually stoop to blood sacrifice? I thought Odin desired the aroma of cabbage burning on an altar in a copse of yew on the third night of January under a partly clouded moon. Blood sacrifice is for Thor, you fnord! Odin's the vegetarian.

Tom Wood
12-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Just don't burn the pasta.

Or the pastafarians. :D

gerry_g
12-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Happy Festivus

Sure hope George's dad isn't the litigative kind, still all those videos you've sold you can afford it, happy Festivus back at ya

dablan
12-23-2007, 06:52 PM
This year I am worshipping Wotan, so I'll name you in the blood sacrifice. Which will probably happen when I'm stuffing some more RAM into a machine, that's usually when I rip a hole in my integument. Damn case screws.

You're a backbone of the community, Dan-O. Whenever I'm giving one of my little two-day courses, I always dole out copies of your latest Inside LightWave to my candidates, and think of it as buying you a pint remotely :) Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure who Wotan is, but I do know who U Thant is.
In any case, thanks much Bog.

BTW, got LW 9.3 running on a Vista machine this week. It's not so bad!

IMI
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
BTW, got LW 9.3 running on a Vista machine this week. It's not so bad!

Nope, it's pretty good, really. Been running LW under Vista x64 for a while now, and all is well. :)
But, you can feel free to do up your next Courseware with your quad quad core Mac anyway. ;) Or is that a dual 8-core? 8 dual cores...

dablan
12-24-2007, 12:24 PM
would love to get an 8-core mac. But, that ain't happnin' for a long time.

Speedmonk42
12-24-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm amazed, Bog. You actually stoop to blood sacrifice? I thought Odin desired the aroma of cabbage burning on an altar in a copse of yew on the third night of January under a partly clouded moon. Blood sacrifice is for Thor, you fnord! Odin's the vegetarian.

no no no.

When adding RAM, blood sacrifices have been proven very effective.

paul summers
12-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Happy Holidays to you all:)

2BitSculptor
12-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Just don't let the blue smoke out... blue smoke runs everything these days......

... like a genii in a bottle.

Joyous Saturnalia!!! How do you celebrate the birth of Mithras?

Chuck