PDA

View Full Version : LW gurus, heres your Challenge!!

caustic wave
07-08-2003, 04:35 AM
Can you guys ever design something like,AURA.

AURA is a code-name for A project before it is released on the market. It is not the commercial name of the program.
All of there images and movies on the site are being rendered using A new fluid engine.

this thing looks HOT.

This thing is not even in the market yet, I hope LW gurus tries to compete with it and puts it in lw V.8.

check this thing out, its amazing, Im saving up for it boys.

Im keeping tabs!

I doubt it they they can make it, it looks to complex

http://www.chaosgroup.com/software/AURA/

Matt
07-08-2003, 06:16 AM
All their other products are for 3DSMax only, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for a LightWave version of Aura.

caustic wave
07-08-2003, 04:12 PM
wait, your telling this new product is designed for 3d max, when cmpleted?

Mylenium
07-08-2003, 11:24 PM
What a boring thread *yawn*. If Pyro was more useful, we'd already have such a thing for LW but admittedly most of the time one can live without it.

Mylenium

Matt
07-09-2003, 01:53 AM
yes, more than likely!

cgolchert
07-09-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Mylenium
What a boring thread *yawn*.

Why don't you post something insightful then instead of telling other people that they bore you. It always amazing me that someone was rude enough to post a "yawn" in something they didn't want to read.

caustic wave
07-09-2003, 08:45 AM
Matt is a super duper user, he is to advanced.

hey matt, give some boring (yawn) tips for lw

Matt
07-09-2003, 09:21 AM
I got a tip for you, leave the forum

you obviously don't own lightwave (hence your "what is a dongle thread") care nothing about it and just want to wind people's clank, do it somewhere else thanks.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:rolleyes:

Mike Pauza
07-09-2003, 02:54 PM
caustic wave:

The MAYA folks own the fluid dynamics tools right now, but AURA for Max does look nice. Someone will develop this type of plug (or put it into native software) eventually for LightWave.

caustic wave
07-09-2003, 05:53 PM
to matt

the reason I dont have a dongle, is my personal problem.
I have spent months on lw, "I AM LW FREAK, I DREAM IN LW,I **** IN LW, WHEN I WALK OUTSIDE, I SEE EVERYTHING AS A MESH, I BREATH LW, I AM LW"

so keep your bull**** comments to your self. I have spent hundreds
of dollars on hardware items, ex:19 inch monitor, 128 GC, ect..
all for LW.
so when the time is right and my pockets are fat, I will get my dongle

anim8torguy
07-10-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by caustic wave
the reason I dont have a dongle, is my personal problem.

That's what you LIKE to think, tosspot.

I have spent months on lw, "I AM LW FREAK, I DREAM IN LW,I **** IN LW, WHEN I WALK OUTSIDE, I SEE EVERYTHING AS A MESH, I BREATH LW, I AM LW"

So? You're just a simple THIEF, and an arsehole.

so keep your bull**** comments to your self. I have spent hundreds
of dollars on hardware items, ex:19 inch monitor, 128 GC, ect..
all for LW.
so when the time is right and my pockets are fat, I will get my dongle

Keep your stupid ****hole for a mouth closed and STAY THE HELL OUT OF HERE 'TILL YOU'VE GOT YOUR DONGLE, you retarded piece of ****e.

Matt
07-10-2003, 02:12 AM
mate, I answered your question with a totally valid reply, someone else said the thread was boring NOT me, but you still launched into an attack.

it's very sad.

caustic wave
07-10-2003, 02:20 AM
SORRY
I THINK anim8torguy IS RUDE, AND MY FATHER DIED, SO I AM IN BIT OF A MONEY JAM, I HAD TO PAY FOR THE FUNERAL SERVICE

NOW I HAVE TO SUPPORT MY MOTHER, HOPE ALL LW FANS UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.

anim8torguy
07-10-2003, 03:04 AM
Go whine somewhere else...

Matt
07-10-2003, 04:34 AM
I'm sorry, but it's no excuse, I've lost both my parents but I don't feel the need to start attacking people on the forum.

If you can't afford to buy LightWave then you really shouldn't be using it, at the very least admitting you have a stolen copy on the LightWave support forum is taking the p!ss a little don't you think?

caustic wave
07-11-2003, 04:38 AM
I'm sorry, but it's no excuse, I've lost both my parents but I don't feel the need to start attacking people on the forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blah blah blah, get a job hobo, or design something useful for your self.............

If you can't afford to buy LightWave then you really shouldn't be using it, at the very least admitting you have a stolen copy on the LightWave support forum is taking the p!ss a little don't you think?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you motherless fatherless moron nitwitt, I bought my lw from a friend who had a crack version on CD , so what if it is a crack version, i payed 400 buck, for 7.5, while you ditwitt payed...how much,1500 for 7.5, look who`s laughing now.

then you really shouldn't be using it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am using it with full dynamics bloodclot head, and i will continue to use so I can challage your ****ty bugsbunny art...
LOL

toby
07-11-2003, 03:35 PM
Wow, bragging about using Pirate software and insulting people who could actually help you, and lying about dead parents.

You're the most Idiotic person I've ever seen on any forum - no one will forget your name after this amount of BS - don't bother posting here ever again.

caustic wave
07-11-2003, 04:45 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey buddy toby, that *** started cuttiing me up about my dad, who is dead now.

You're the most Idiotic person I've ever seen on any forum - no one will forget your name after this amount of BS - don't bother posting here ever again.
damn right no will forget my name,<and who the **** are you telling me not to post on this forum, are you the creator of LW or this forum, i will post what ever i like, you are not my mother>

toby
07-11-2003, 05:05 PM
"started cuttiing me up about my dad"

WHEN did he do that? Read it again:

"I'm sorry, but it's no excuse, I've lost both my parents but I don't feel the need to start attacking people on the forum. If you can't afford to buy LightWave then you really shouldn't be using it, at the very least admitting you have a stolen copy on the LightWave support forum is taking the p!ss a little don't you think?"

And I said "don't bother" posting here, because you won't get any help.

Paul Lara
07-13-2003, 12:17 PM
Caustic Wave, your IP has been noted for reference, and you have lost the priviledge to post on NewTek's forums.

Buh-BYE

Matt
07-13-2003, 04:45 PM
what a loser, where do these idiots come from?

thanks Paul!