PDA

View Full Version : 3d christmas e-cards- get busy!

cresshead
12-19-2007, 02:45 PM
tis the time to be.....:D ...err making el cheapo xmas e-cards!!

don't be shy....make one now and post it!

tonybliss
12-19-2007, 03:07 PM
soon soon :)

kopperdrake
12-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Merry Christmas :D

cresshead
12-20-2007, 05:29 AM
nice scene!

have a blurred time!

stee+cats

kopperdrake
12-20-2007, 03:57 PM
You too dude :D I'm going to arrange an East Midlands get together in the new year, I was hoping to do it this year but I'm wading in stuff at the moment so better next year :D

WilliamVaughan
12-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Happy Holidays from Tofu!

THREEL
12-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Merry Christmas Duncan (aka kopperdrake),

I couldn't help but notice your location as Derbyshire. I used to have a penpal from Derbyshire, around the Oakwood area. Her name was Jennifer Blake, which changed to Jennifer Hale when she got married.

We've lost touch over the years, but it would be nice to re-establish contact with her, if I could ever find her again.

Have a Happy New Year, too! :D :D :D

tHANX!

tHREEL, but you can call me AL.

kopperdrake
12-20-2007, 07:48 PM
LOL - I have to chuckle every time I see Tofu - I need to show my veggy wife him :D

Thanks Al :) Hmm - Oakwood's only about 6 miles from us, in the north of Derby city itself...we're in the sticks to the south. I'll ask my sister-in-law, she lives there - you never know! Any idea what her hubby's name is?

THREEL
12-20-2007, 10:01 PM
LOL - I have to chuckle every time I see Tofu - I need to show my veggy wife him :D

Thanks Al :) Hmm - Oakwood's only about 6 miles from us, in the north of Derby city itself...we're in the sticks to the south. I'll ask my sister-in-law, she lives there - you never know! Any idea what her hubby's name is?

I believe it is\was David Hale, but it was many years ago, before I got married. I've been married for 16 years.

Any info you can find would be great.

tHANX!

AL

BTW--I did have the distinct privilege to visit Derbyshire once, back in 1988. Beautiful country side. If I remember correctly, it was quite hilly and very green. I visited in October. It seemed like every road was lined with cobblestone walls. Very quaint! :thumbsup:

inquisitive
12-21-2007, 01:00 AM

must not associate this Tofu to the food Tofu when eating ... must not.. must not ...

heh

Speedmonk42
12-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Merry Christmas :D

Damn that is cool looking.

Did i quote the image too?