PDA

View Full Version : Looking for freelancers

Thomas M.
12-18-2007, 11:24 AM
In January I do need to finish a project for a client. Because of the complexity of the project I consider to hire somebody for additional work to be done.

In general I'm looking for modelers (interior stuff western/mexican style). Also some photo-realistic texturing needs to be done. Probably a simple rig for a character.

In case you are interested please send me a mail to the following address with a link to some of your work samples. Please delete the *and ? in my address. I'm just a bit afraid of bots and spiders.

It might take some days till I'll come back to you as I'm on holidays right now.

Cheers
Thomas

mail***[email protected]**tho??mas?man**gol*.*c*?om

P.S.: In case you are in the possesion a jukebox in .lwo format and own the rights to this model please let me know. Picture and price would be nice.

StereoMike
12-18-2007, 11:44 AM
you forgot a "d" behind "gol". Hehe, that way neither spiders, bots, spam and regular email will reach you. Excellent protection :D !

(btw, I would like to help out, but I have a waggonload of work myself)

mike

Thomas M.
12-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Sorry guys,

I'm on vacation, it's been late and I've been a bit dizzy.

It's thomasmangold + www. and .com or [email protected]

Thanks for those who have already replied.

Cheers
Thomas

Thomas M.
12-20-2007, 03:04 AM
Thanks, Mike!

meshpig
12-20-2007, 05:01 AM
TM

-3rd page on your site, next to the camera settings shot... there's a typo; "it's a petty not to ..." should read 'pity not to' .

m