PDA

View Full Version : Kurv Studios and SpinQuad- WebEx Training

Kevbarnes
12-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Saturday's Free Session by Larry Shultz on Modeling the Lost in Space Chariotfficeffice

I spent a great two hours on this training session. It was good to be in the company of 30 or so other LW users and enjoyed the chat and the Q&A bit Ė a chance to ask those questions on modelling Iíve have niggled over in the past

Learnt a bit about Spline modelling, something I have not used before. I now have a handle on it.

I look forward to Sundays hoping that I shall be 1 of the 30 in time?

It was easy to follow the training I had a little lag between audio and Image but larry paced the audio so that he didnít get ahead of the Visuals I was seeing.

Well done to Kurve team for putting this on. I look forward to attending more.

This is probably the most economic way of getting High level training on LW in the UK and all from the comfort of your own home. Depending on scheduled start times for UK users it may be difficult to attend during Working Hours (9-5 gmt) unless your self employed.

Check out Link for scheduled Training sessions https://kurvstudios.webex.com/

Thanks again Kev Barnes:D

cresshead
12-16-2007, 01:07 PM
got registered...went to launch and it came up with only 30 participants can enter....so i expect it was oversubscribed...lucky it was the free one and not the $449 one!

kurv
01-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Thanks Kevin, I did not see this till today :) Glad you liked it... were doing more free sessions coming up and Steve Warner and Larry Shultz are both doing sessions this weekend and Monday for beginner to intermediate users as well. :)

Cresshead, thats because we had a filter to block your user name :P HAHA!!

Thanks guys!!

cresshead
01-11-2008, 06:07 AM
thanks kurv!

SplineGod
01-11-2008, 06:33 AM
Thanks Kev!
Im really excited about doing classes this way. Glad you liked it :)