PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Texture Application

GrassBoy
07-07-2003, 09:22 AM
I'm really getting annoyed because I've followed all tutorials and tryed everything. I'm trying to apply textures to a model I created. I've been trying UV and just normal surface editing. I go into the Surface editor and the click T for texture, I choose the texture then tweak all the settings correctly and click use texture. It then shows the texture on the preview sphere but nothing changes on my model. I've also tried UV and made a UV map for the front of the legs and then I use the surface editor, choose UV Application, load the image, and select the UV map. Then again I click Use texture and still nothing cxhanges on my model. How coem it's doing this? Am i doing something wrong? How can I fix this? What do I do? Oh and I and it's Lightwave 7

Mylenium
07-07-2003, 11:29 AM
What exactly is your problem? Do your textures not show up in the rendered view or is it just in OpenGL? For OpenGL you need to switch your view to texture shaded solid in the appropriate viewport menu. However, only image textures in the color channel will be visible.

Mylenium