PDA

View Full Version : Why is it taking so long for me to get my VT-5 ?

wtdedula
12-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Hello All;
Am I at the very bottom of the list or just unlucky ? I've ordered a VT-5 for home and for work but havn't received either yet. And yet they started shipping quite a while ago and the forum is abuzz with talk about VT-5. Are there other folks that are still waiting for their VT-5 Upgrade in the United States ?

Newtek put out a news release that they started shipping VT-5 on October 31st., but it seems to me that it was before that (But I could be wrong.

Tim

Zane Condren
12-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Contact our customer service dept. [email protected] or 800-862-7837 and they will be able to track it down for you.

SBowie
12-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Mine only arrived late last week, fwiw.

blazer003
12-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I also hadn't received mine, and I called them today. They looked and said that from the data it looked like I was due to receive one, but that for some reason they hadn't shipped it. He said he wasn't sure quite why, but that he'd correct the error and ship it out tomorrow. If you have questions, I'd give customer service a call.

wtdedula
12-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Hi Steve;
With your extensive presence on the Forum, I'd think Newtek would put you first :-) ! But I guess that didn't matter in this case.

And Blazier003 - That's pretty much what they told me and they've all ready shipped mine (yesterday). I can't wait as I'm now on vacation - the whole month of Dec.

When I asked what the delay was, they said that things were pretty crazy around NT with a ton of orders to ship out. Well .... HELLO ... Newtek - It's been a year and a half so what do ya expect :-) !

So mine is coming, yours is coming and Steve's just came last week so all is right with our world. Hopefully everyone else that is waiting - there's will come soon too.

Tim

wvp
12-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Well I was told that FREE upgrades (those that purchased a VT4 or VT4 upgrade after 2/1/06 are the ones shipping first from Newtek.
If you ordered an upgrade from VT4 those will ship next, either directly to you if you purchased from Newtek or to your dealer who then will ship to you.

CreatvGnius
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Well I was told that FREE upgrades (those that purchased a VT4 or VT4 upgrade after 2/1/06 are the ones shipping first from Newtek.
If you ordered an upgrade from VT4 those will ship next, either directly to you if you purchased from Newtek or to your dealer who then will ship to you.

But then, I preordered and just got mine only a week ago. :hey:
-PeterG

Rich Deustachio
12-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Actually your copy got accidentally stuck with tape onto a package that is headed for China. When it gets there they are going to coat it with lead based paint and sell it to a 2 year old in the US. :)

Jim Appleby
12-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Mine only arrived late last week, fwiw.

Hi Steve,

Will mine be coming from you or will Newtek ship directly to me?

Jim

SBowie
12-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Should have been shipped to you before this, I think Jim. Give me a call tomorrow and we'll get on sorting it out.