PDA

View Full Version : Morph amount stuck at 0% - how do I enable this?

snsmoore
12-01-2007, 07:57 PM
I can't seem to find this anywhere, but in my object properties-> deform tab the Morph Amount field is not editable (the "Morph Amount" appears in grey, so it is disabled, but I don't know why). I also cannot select a morph target, because the amount is 0%.

Note: I don't have any channels set up for morph amount in the graph editor.

Any ideas?

:help:

SplineGod
12-01-2007, 10:19 PM
If you have endomorphs on the object, and that object is selected and morph mixer applied to it you should be able to access them.

snsmoore
12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Ok,

Maybe the 0% is a bit of a red herring.

I think I'm getting closer to figuring this one out. I have about 15 morphs that I created recently. I also renamed them at one point in time.

If I create a brand new morph, I can see it in the Morph mixer (I see the morph slider) I don't see the slider for the other characters. One difference is the new morph is it has a simple name(i.e. ssht), my existing morphs have longer names like bob.face.smile. Could the use of the period be a problem? Any other ideas?

snsmoore
12-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Just did another test. If I rename the morphs by removing the periods. i.e. Bob.Face.Smile and change it to BobFaceSmile, the morph now appears in Layout.

Are there restrictions to how morphs should be named? (i.e. periods not allowed)