PDA

View Full Version : See Instant Replay in action...

dhomas
11-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Steve Clay of Bullpen Media, an avid fan of Instant Replay to say the least, sent us a video clip of a recent hockey shoot out he made enthusiastic use of Instant Replay during... it's a great example of the speed and reliability of this exciting plugin... See the video here...

http://www.youngmonkey.ca/hands/restaurant/plugins/InstantReplay/index.html

supadave
11-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Nice, how long before we see something like this for Tricaster Standard?

D3Cast
11-29-2007, 06:55 AM
an avid fan of Instant Replay...which is just a nice way of saying I bugged Dhomas about it for two years. :D

All kidding aside, as I posted in the VT thread, this is a very nice plugin for easily automating slow-motion playback of a variable-length chunk of a live switch on one of your busses.

-steve

dhomas
11-29-2007, 07:00 AM
Unfortunately, we can not release a TriCaster Standard version of this until NewTek releases an update for it. The TriCaster Pro version was a bit of a miracle, which we tried to leak onto the Standard, but it didn't quite make it.

Terry Rhodes
11-29-2007, 07:54 AM
When I tried to watch your video, it came out as a black screen no video but got the sound. Kind hard to imagine how Instant Replay works with out the replay !! Do you have a link that we can download.

dhomas
11-29-2007, 08:31 AM
It's just a Windows Media Video file... not seeing the video, but hearing the sounds, suggests a video codec missing. You should reinstall Windows Media Player.

Tarheel Cougar
11-29-2007, 09:06 AM
I submitted a feature request... really want this in our standard TC!

dhomas
11-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Where did you submit a feature request? We didn't receive it that I'm aware of. ???

D3Cast
11-29-2007, 11:57 AM
He meant in the feature request section of this board, intended for NewTek, I believe.

Tarheel Cougar
11-29-2007, 02:28 PM
He meant in the feature request section of this board, intended for NewTek, I believe.
This is correct-- I figured you were already doing what you can to get it going dhomas, and its up to :newtek: to pick up the slack. It will make a nice companion to the Template Maker that we have :)