PDA

View Full Version : Missing plugins - uv spider, etc.

keith23
11-21-2007, 09:08 AM
Hello all,
I am running LW 7.5 and discovered that I am missing some plugins, specifically uv spider, bandsaw pro, and bandglue. I've scanned the directory and the plugins are simply not there. If I go to Modeler/Construct/Utilities/Additional, they appear there but they are grayed out. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.....!!

keith23
11-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Hey folks, somebody must be able to help here! I'm desperate. I need UV Spider! If I haven't enclosed enough info in the first post, please let me know what else I must add to help get an answer.

Worst part is... I contacted LW tech support and they couldn't provide an answer, at least not right away. I'm waiting on them to call me back! :bangwall:

Thanks......

keith23
11-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Well, once again I respond to my own post, but this time with good news for... me! I figured out what the problem was, and I'm sorry to say it was stupidly simple, though not all that obvious. In order for uv spider, bandsaw pro, and bandglue to show up (not grayed out) in Modeler/Construct/Utilities/Additions, you must have an object loaded and have polys selected. Duh....

Maybe this will help someone. Or maybe I'm the only one that dumb! :thumbsup:

munky
11-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Been there got the T-Shirt :)

paul

keith23
11-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks, Paul. My face isn't quite as red now. :o