PDA

View Full Version : Toast 03 at NAB info.

ted
02-21-2003, 12:04 PM
Here is the lowdown on “Toast 03”.
The event is on Monday, April 7th, 2003. From 6pm-11:45pm
Las Vegas MGM. Premier Ballroom # 311 (This is in the main Convention Hall on Koval Lane).

Please, ASAP, send donations by Check to Ad-Venture Video Productions, c.o. “Toast 03”. A complete donor list will be available that night to confirm your donation and see who helped out. Don’t you want to see your name posted?
For questions or suggestions, e-mail me at [email protected]

Please send any Prize Donation info to [email protected]

There is more info posted at http://www.virtualsetworks.com/Toast03.htm (Thanks Eric Pratt)

Traditionally there is a lot of useful information about NewTek Products shared at this event, not just the Toaster. Dan Ablan has offered to give a LightWave demo. Lee Stranahan will be giving a fantastic Toaster Overview Demo. Paul “Toaster Boaster” will be Boasting and Toasting. Eric Pratt will be showing off his Franken Toaster as well as Chroma Key and Effects demos. Countless Toaster veterans will be there sharing tips and tricks. But most importantly, we all get to meet in person, those we share info with on the forums. As well as build a stronger NewTek family.

Some Munchies will be provided and I’m hoping to add another Bartender, (if donations show up quickly).
There should be plenty of great prizes to be given out too.

Please pass on this info to any user groups I’ve missed and any NewTek product users you know.
Please relay the need for donations, as this is NOT a NewTek sponsored event. It is totally sponsored by us users and therefore, I’m relying on YOU to help in keeping this an annual event. Last year was far better than I imagined thanks to this fantastic family. I’m anticipating within a few years N.A.B. will become known as T.O.A.S.T.
OK, a little far fetched, but I know of a couple competitors that were VERY impressed with the user-sponsored party NewTek got from their customers last year!!!

Thanks for everyone’s help with this event.

ted
03-07-2003, 05:45 PM
Since I'm still getting e-mails with people not knowing details, I hope you don't mind if I brought this back to the top.

ted
03-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Due to the fact that I'm still getting e-mails from people who didn't know about the party, or don't know when, where, why, I hope you don't mind that I'm bringing this to the top again.