PDA

View Full Version : LWCAD Software Problems

jspizzo
11-15-2007, 09:48 AM
So I just found out that a purchase of LW 9 (which I preordered when it first came out) also came with a free version of LWCAD 1.5 :foreheads . In fact, the person who told me just found out as well probably three weeks ago.

Last week I tried to get the activation number for the plug in, but I have yet to here back from Newtek. when I submit my request online, the website refreshes with a 'out of numbers msg' :bangwall: . I called customer service, and they told me they are no longer giving the promotion.

I find it odd that my friend was able to get his yet I was not. Was anybody else late to the punch like me and downloaded the plugin recently? Thank.

othornton
11-16-2007, 04:40 PM
You may want to email LWCad's developer about it, he may be able to find out for you or more have a record of your purchase of the LW/LWCad bundle. While you are at it, I would strongly suggest upgrading to the more recent version of LWCad, it has several tools not available in 1.5. At the least you may be able to talk them into giving you the user upgrade price for the new version.

-Oliver