PDA

View Full Version : speededit titler?

rs402931
11-12-2007, 08:03 PM
anyone have problems of "odd" behavior in Titler, particularly using the CG Scroll?????? not sure i could ever describe the trbl - its just weird things such as sometimes the text lines get jumbled ...the text box doesn't always line up where the text is when trying to go back to edit it...... sometimes the text appears outside the "preview" window or part of text is in and part out.....sometimes only partial lines visible????

The more I use speededit the more I like it, but this titler is driving me to drink.......hey maybe thats the plan - an excuse to drink......"Honey not my fault I'm drunk..speededit made me do it!"

Thanks,
Bob S

ScorpioProd
11-12-2007, 08:34 PM
I've seen those kind of things before, but there are a number of CG fixes in SE 1.5.

You haven't seen these problems in SE 1.5, correct?

rs402931
11-12-2007, 08:51 PM
haven't dl it YET........waiting to finish proj first (better safe then sorry). hopefully day after tomorrow.

thanks for answer....really thought it was something i was/wasn't doing.....

Bob S

ScorpioProd
11-13-2007, 12:36 AM
Please do post back here as to whether you hit any of these CG problems in SE 1.5 or not. Thanks.

Randall Chesbro
11-13-2007, 06:20 AM
It seemed a little smoother running for me. when i look for fonts i can scroll much better. what i did see is some of the words in the cg menu were cut off.
It will be nice when they find out what to do to make it look sharper and smoother scrolling text, like in the amiga toaster.:)

ScorpioProd
11-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Honestly, I've been happy with the scrolling text. I don't think it can get much better for interlaced.

Bobt
11-13-2007, 02:19 PM
I have one Mirage with Oasis TitleFX left for 399..
You can add that to you text titling and get all kinds of titles.
Maybe I should make a simple scroll page?

bob

rs402931
11-13-2007, 05:43 PM
today dl 1.5 .....no prob with loading a 1.2 proj at all worked fine......
regarding the cg scroll prob....I deleted the scroll page clip created in 1.2 and just started over and it seemed fine...stable, nothing weird, so hopefully it has been resolved.......ONLY question I have is about Where to locate the "FORCE TO LEGAL SPEED" option????? Couldn't find it in 1.2 either so maybe I'm just getting BLIND in my old age???????

thanks,
Bob S

ScorpioProd
11-13-2007, 08:55 PM
ONLY question I have is about Where to locate the "FORCE TO LEGAL SPEED" option????? Couldn't find it in 1.2 either so maybe I'm just getting BLIND in my old age???????
That feature was removed long ago.

rs402931
11-13-2007, 09:09 PM
may have to SUE NewTek for driving me crazy....(guess it was a short drive)........ Funny it is STILL in 1.5 doc. Oh well still love ya NewTek.

Bob S