PDA

View Full Version : [COLOR="Red"] Too Basic but Absolutelly Difficult to do on LW [/COLOR]

silviotoledo
10-30-2007, 06:40 PM
I wear LW 9.2. It's too basic, but so difficult to do. Please help me to know how to:

Copy keys ( Crtl+c ) and Paste these keys on graph Editor

It copies several keys, but past just one. How can I past all the keys I copied . It would be usefull to repeat once the animation I already did.

Save a motion from Graph editor to re-apply latter

I have 6 channels, but I can't save more than one, so, If I have a motion I need to repeat on another item, I must save each channel and apply each one again. So hard!

I also can't use MOT file to do that, cause GRAPH EDITOR only recognize one channel from mot file. What can I do?

Lightwolf
10-30-2007, 07:18 PM
1)
Select you keyframes, press ctrl, then shift/copy them to the new position

2) Select an item to load back a .mot file. You can't do that in the graph editor.

Cheers,
Mike

Castius
10-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Ctrl c only copies a time slice. It can do this across multiple channels. But only for one frame. If you want to copy a group of keys over multiple frames and channels. You need to use the Ctrl Right mouse method. Simple select all the keys you want to copy. Then hold Ctrl and the RMB. Then drag it to the frame you want to paste it to.

I believe there are scripts to help in the other area. motionCopy motionPaste is pretty easy to use. I'd bet they could be scripted to handle multiple objects