PDA

View Full Version : playing a rtv file during live production

bptc
10-30-2007, 05:07 AM
I created lyrics(to be sung along with..to be put up on a screen) in Live Type..exported it as a AVI file - brought it into Aura - converted it to a RTV - and was wondering what was the best way to play this??? I play it through the DDR..right? Being that it is a song...to try to control unknown tempo of how the people will sing it and how fast or slow the band plays the music..should I create multiple RTVs for each Verse and chorus of the songs??

Any help
Thanks

wvp
10-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Its gonna be hard also because the band may not sing the song with the same words - trust me, I see this ALL the time! The best bet may be to chop the words into many screens and then change screens as it goes. I would avoid trying match the words with singing precisely (eg. "bouncing ball / karaoke style)

nevmoor
11-05-2007, 11:24 AM
What version of VT are you on?
The reason I ask is that there are a few software options that you could use to project lyrics. You may be able to load your video clips on a per verse/line basis into a worship program like ProPresenter, or one of the freeware ones and key that via iVGA.