PDA

View Full Version : TriCatser Studio

huunhan_mmc
10-29-2007, 01:23 AM
:help:

Hello Every one,

I'm can't record output on TriCaster Studio. My HDD free 405Gb.
Exactly, recording 3 second only, capture media also.
I did try used another HDD(SCSI) to record. But the same error.

Who is to tell me why?

Thank so much,

SBowie
10-29-2007, 06:24 AM
Was it always this way? Or is this a new behavior? Have you installed any 'non-standard' (for TriCaster) software on the system, or performed Windows updates or adjustements?

huunhan_mmc
10-29-2007, 08:42 AM
Thank you for your reply,

This unit is new arrival. I don't have install any software on system and update or adjusted Windows.
I'm not register product yet. Is it problem?

Thanks & regards,

huunhan_mmc
10-31-2007, 10:09 AM
:help:

Hello Every one,

I'm can't record output on TriCaster Studio. My HDD free 405Gb.
Exactly, recording 3 second only, capture media also.
I did try used another HDD(SCSI) to record. But the same error.

Who is to tell me why?

Thank so much,

Somebody help me...

Rich Deustachio
10-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Call NewTek Support or your dealer, I am sure they will be able to solve your problem.

Sledgehammer
11-08-2007, 07:17 PM
It is possible that you have your TriCaster set for a timed recording. This means that regardless of how much space is on your hard drive, the unit will only record for the specified time, the default setting of which I believe is 3 seconds.

I would suggest locating the record options and checking if this is the case. I do not have a TriCaster , so I do not know how to tell you the exact steps.

Adam_LightPlay
11-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Are you trying to record to an external drive?
Try recording to the internal D: Drive. If that works OK, then the problem is probably the speed of the connection to the external drive.

huunhan_mmc
11-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Are you trying to record to an external drive?
Try recording to the internal D: Drive. If that works OK, then the problem is probably the speed of the connection to the external drive.

Yes, I have been used external drive and SCSI drive Ultra 320, still error also. But if capture with DV (1394) is ok. :help:

ACross
11-26-2007, 01:05 PM
It sounds like there is some problem getting sufficient sustained bandwidth to your external drive. Can you email me ([email protected]) your configuration and how you have set this up (e.g. how have you connected a SCSI drive, there are no extra slots in a TC unit) and I will try to help work out what is going on.