PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Rant Disscussion Forum needed!

wacom
07-01-2003, 01:21 PM
There is no forum for stupid rants etc. Other wise I would have put this rant there.:) I'd like to have one and here is why:

A place to put all of the stupid MAC vs. PC vs. OSX vs.XP. crap.
I'm sick of looking at this stuff. Is this not a professional site? How in the hell did this crap start popping up? I don't give a rats pa-tootie if you use a C64 or a Ford Pinto to do work with Lightwave. I think that the site moderator should be able to take these posts, if posted outside of this new forum topic, and put them there. This way people like me don't have to wade through these things when looking for postitive, productive posts. Censorship is not what I'm asking for, just a place for these things to live.

How do these posts help? Should they be part of the general discussion forum?

I'm not too sensitve, just sick of 15+ years of "Hardware Wars" on forum sites.

meshmaster
07-03-2003, 10:59 AM
Once the power pc emulator comes out, there will no longer be a need for mac vs pc threads since you will be able to emulate a mac on the pc

http://www.ardi.com/synppc.php

Elmar Moelzer
07-03-2003, 11:57 AM
Hehe, guess my nice P4 we will also be just as slow as the Mac then ;)
Sorry, was just to good an opportunity to let it slip through ;)
Before anyone starts another system - flame- war here:
I think macs are great and I would possibly use them too if I could afford them and if their support in Austria was actually existing...
I just could not restist posting a stupid reply to that one ;)
CU
Elmar

toby
07-04-2003, 08:06 PM
see! the pc guys always start it! :p

toby
07-04-2003, 08:12 PM
Interesting, I figured Apple just wasn't allowing anyone to do emulation - I wonder if it'll run osx - actually I knew a guy who ran osx on a linux-enabled IBM server