PDA

View Full Version : Hello my name is "Insert Name"

TappedOut
10-27-2007, 12:10 AM
I ran out of cute little name stickers yet I still wanted to say hello!

I ordered my Tricaster Studio today, and looking forward to getting it next week!! I am sure you guys will be seeing more of me, mainly because I have no clue what I'm doing yet! But also because you are all great people (Plug for free help later) :bowdown:

But seriously, I am very excited to join the Newtec family and I know things are going to go great with my new shows using the Tricaster. I did a lot of homework and even though the Newtec Rep here in Knoxville TN would never return my calls :thumbsdow I found a great dealer in PA and I know that the Tricaster Studio will be everything and more than I can imagine!!

Nice to meet all of you! :)

Paul Lara
10-29-2007, 08:40 AM
Nice to meet you!
This is a great place to network and become a power-user. Good to have you on board.

TappedOut
10-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Thank you....Its good to be onboard....

Now can you do anything to get my Tricaster herer faster lol....I had to try :)

Jim Brown
10-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Could you give me a call at 865 607-7195 or email at [email protected] I too am in Knoxville and would love to speak with you.

Jim

mmproduc
10-30-2007, 08:14 PM
Shane,

We are the Tricaster rep in Knoxville, TN. We do not have any record of your phone call or email. Our voicemails are all logged on email and I had all of my staff check their histories today. Our phone system may have failed. Anyway, I apologize if that we were not able to get together. I can get you a Studio immediately if you are in a rush. I have one in stock on the shelf. If you have any questions are would like to chat about Newtek or other products, please give contact me personally and I will make sure you get the proper attention. Once again, I apologize that you may have "fallen through the cracks."

Mike
President/CEO
M & M Productions USA
1-800-711-0140

TappedOut
10-31-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey there Jim and Mike,

Thanks for the reply and thanks Mike for the talk tonight, Its totally ok I understand things happen. I am just glad to have the local support if I need it in the near future.

Thanks again, and tomorrow I'll have my hands on the Tricaster....No sleep tonight I guess lol.