PDA

View Full Version : Assigning/Moving Video Inputs

iblive
10-25-2007, 07:22 PM
It would nice if the Inputs can be moved around and renamed in order for the chosen inputs to be contolled by the RS-8. For instance the VTR 2 cannot be accessed and I don't know of any other way to place it on 1 of the 8 selectable inputs on the RS-8.

Paul Lara
10-26-2007, 12:01 PM
The answer is a new surface, since re-assigning inputs still doesn't address the larger issue of the Upstream effects row. That surface is now being designed.

TVIZME
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
New Studio VM Timeframe???? size, pics?

Paul Lara
11-21-2007, 12:12 PM
New Studio VM Timeframe? size, pics?

Nothing to report yet.

Blairness
11-29-2007, 02:14 AM
A great idea IMHO would be to have a 'wishlist' available in the forums for people to discuss what they would like included. This way everyone wins, because the customers get a product that has the features they need and Newtek in turn sells a lot more.

Paul Lara
12-07-2007, 04:05 PM
A great idea IMHO would be to have a 'wishlist' available in the forums for people to discuss what they would like included.

...isn't that what THIS forum is?
How would it be different than this forum...perhaps like a Wiki, where everyone could edit the list?

Blairness
12-08-2007, 06:49 AM
...isn't that what THIS forum is?
How would it be different than this forum...perhaps like a Wiki, where everyone could edit the list?

Sorry, can't actually remember exactly what I was thinking of! :foreheads I don't know what a Wiki is, but I'm thinking something a bit more organised/clear than a forum. I've seen wishlist type things (http://dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=84297) done before, where the forum administrators create a poll with a whole lot of features and people can vote for the one/ones they want most. A better way (if it could be done?) would be if members could keep adding feature requests to the poll (you'd probably want that process moderated though so you don't get duplicate requests etc.) and be able to keep voting (obviously only once for each feature).