PDA

View Full Version : Lscrips bugs & Kray

juli51
10-18-2007, 01:08 PM
No much idea about LScripts,.. but I heard about a bug in LW UB refering to open LWS. with Kray imbebbed sttings: "The solution for opening a lws with the kray ls imbedded is not a total fix for the problem, which lays squarely on Newteks door. This bug will be with us in the UB until NT sort out one of the many Lscript bugs in the current UB." does anybody or LW self about this issue, and is it going to be fixed... ...I kan`t use the new Kray release in LW UB, just because of this issue,... Is Newteck doing something for us, MAC users of third party developers like Kray?

silverlw
10-19-2007, 01:06 PM
There is also bugs in LW SDK when kray reads polygon normals but im sure Newtek is working hard to solve those problems as soon as possible.

juli51
10-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks silverlw, I hope too they really care about,.. I feel really alone when working with MAC and I depend just on LW and his third part developers. I'm not a big studio, I invested all my money in one direction and I'm not going to put more money in other render engines like MAxwell or a Windows PC. Now I have LW9.3 wich is really fast, but if I want to set up a scene with Fprime, I must go back to LW 9.2 and with Kray 1.7 I have to go even back to LW 9.0. due to Kray OB4 has this problems with NewTeck bug scrips.. so thats wy I'm so depresed now about al these changes....

juli51
10-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry, Does it means do we have to wait until LW 9.3.1 to be able to use Kray OB4 under LW MAC?

Is there somebody from Newteck to give an aswer?

thanks

Haven1000
10-30-2007, 02:22 AM
Sorry, Does it means do we have to wait until LW 9.3.1 to be able to use Kray OB4 under LW MAC?

Is there somebody from Newteck to give an aswer?

thanks

If you are registered for the latest LW beta I'd strongly suggest that you download it :hey:

juli51
10-30-2007, 08:32 AM
No, I'm not,.. How do I register???:)

Haven1000
10-30-2007, 08:41 AM
No, I'm not,.. How do I register???:)

Here you go : http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66374

juli51
10-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Thanks,,. at first sight Kray works.... I've open changed and saved a scene and open againg and this time I could open the scene and render with Kray..
Shall I overwrite LW 9.3?