PDA

View Full Version : It Can be Done

PIZAZZ
10-11-2007, 08:40 AM
Here is an example of what a VT system can look like with 4 LIVE Preview monitors on the same display as the VT's normal desktop. Yes this can work with TriCaster Studio also. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vka4CiBJJ2o

http://www.pizazzme.com/youtubepic.jpg

PIZAZZ
10-11-2007, 11:27 AM
This is not software. This is a completely hardware solution. It is more or less ready to ship now. We will build each one on order. Currently we would have a 2-3 week turnaround. Contact me directly for reseller pricing. The MSRP for this preview solution is $750.

The solution is currently packaged in a 1U rackmount box. I might be able to fit it in a standalone desktop box if necessary. I will have to look into that if someone has to have a desktop solution. Rackmounts are much easier.

Composite in only with no loop thrus. Users will need to use Distribution Amplifiers to split their signal or use 2 feeds from each camera.

I have inexpensive DAs available too if needed. I might be able to integrate them into the same case if necessary.

jsanfilippo
10-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Wow Jef! Very cool! Explain more please... enquiring minds want to know.

This is a hardware solution that works *alongside* VT, not *within* the VT GUI? Can we have more screenshots - hi res?????

Jim_C
10-12-2007, 02:36 PM
It's like watching the Bigfoot or Loch Ness footage...

Wanting to believe what you are seeing but not really sure what it is......

:)

PIZAZZ
10-12-2007, 04:44 PM
sorry guys. I can't show in high res the VT desktop I was demoing on. I used my treo's camera for that video. Yes it was pretty low res. I will see if I can fire up a VT4 or Studio system to make a better demo video of.

maybe manana.

blazer003
10-16-2007, 03:42 PM
So basically, this is a device that takes four composite inputs and arranges them into the 4 corners of the window? Could I use this same thing, except to output to a completely separate screen (not through VT)? Now that I think about it, do you have your normal VT preview+main+the 4 preview screens all showing in VT?

jsanfilippo
10-16-2007, 05:35 PM
i don't think this is in a quad splitter. it looks like each is a separate "window". jef - high res pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! :)

PIZAZZ
10-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Sorry guys. I have been consumed getting ready for a production event in NYC tomorrow and Thursday. I will be using our magic box there so I will do my best to take some decent photos. You will also get to see one of our latest system designs.

Yes Blazer. You could use the same setup to feed 4 inputs full screen on another LCD Monitor. Each input would be in its own little quad. :)

Yes on my setup in the video I still have the Preview and Program out windows up while also having independent viewing of up to 4 inputs.