PDA

View Full Version : virtural set

kb8207
10-09-2007, 04:47 PM
virtural set needs to be able to change the colors and pictures in the background.:thumbsup:

SBowie
10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Did you know there is a basic LiveSet generator tool that you can download which permits you to create sets within certain limitations (only 1 motion video source, no 'real' shadows or reflections.)

More powerful tools are expected soon.

kb8207
10-11-2007, 06:22 PM
where do I get that from

SBowie
10-11-2007, 08:26 PM
I think it will be listed in your downloads if you have registered a TriCaster Studio.

Cineman
12-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Wow Kyle,

I was off hunting for a thread that I thought that I had posted a reply (not that one either) when I stumbled over this one that I had thought I had as well. It had slipped just off the first page.

I think that the problem here was that I thought you would be back since the reply that you got was totally misdirection. You never came back, and I eventually forgot to reply, correcting that.

virtural set needs to be able to change the colors and pictures in the background.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, this would not be possible without the source materials (i.e. the master shot scene from each angle, at minimum). At one point a NewTek rep, on these forums, seemed to offer these, but my request for two sets went ignored.

Nes Gurley

Zane Condren
12-17-2007, 02:25 PM
The Live Set Generator for LightWave 9 comes with the source LightWave scenes for Virtual Sets. You need LightWave 9.3.1 to be able to make the requested adjustments.