PDA

View Full Version : EPSF Loader wont load Photoshop EPS!

Terence Daniels
10-08-2007, 03:03 PM
There is no longer a EPS expot from Photoshop. Now you must save as. There are 3 different EPS formats and none of them seems to work with Lightwave. Whats happening!:devil:

Sekhar
10-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Export to AI and import that in LW (I verfied that it works). Just be sure that all your vector stuff is on one layer in PS when you export.

Terence Daniels
10-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Thanks alot that was driving me up the wall. Vectors are different as well. As I recall you used to be able to create multiple vector shapes on one layer or path.

Sekhar
10-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah. One thing you can do is copy/paste vectors from all layers onto one common layer and then export that.

Surrealist.
10-09-2007, 12:49 AM
Thanks alot that was driving me up the wall. Vectors are different as well. As I recall you used to be able to create multiple vector shapes on one layer or path.

You still can. Just make sure you are in the correct creation mode. Use Add To Shape Area. Scroll your mouse over the little icons when you have the shape creation tool selected and choose the right one. When you have what you want use Export Paths to Illustrator.

Matt
10-09-2007, 04:07 AM
:dito: What he said!