PDA

View Full Version : Help Upgrade Lw 9.2

mass710
10-08-2007, 02:53 PM
I lost my configuations and i have to reinstall LW 9.2. I start inatalling LW 9.0, because thatīs my purchase version, i put the license key to activate, and after, update to LW 9.2 (there is no license key?).
When i start LW 9.2 a message appear: " Your temporary license key has 14 days remaining. Contact Newtek to get a permanent licence key (product lock nš...)".

HELP ME!!

Largemedium
10-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Why not just install 9.3? You don't need to install previous versions because this technically doesn't function as an upgrade in that you have to have 9.0 installed before installing newer versions. For example, I deleted 9.0 and 9.2 from my system and was able to install 9.3. You should be able to find your license key under your product registration. I believe that 9.2 license has expired so you would have to run your original version (9.0) or the new 9.3 version of Lightwave (recommended). Just use your original license key with 9.3 and it will run without the warning. Be warned that if you use the UB version, you won't be able to use non-UB plugins!

BeeVee
10-15-2007, 06:42 AM
The 9.2 licence is the 9.0 licence, but otherwise you're correct.

B