PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta Wake Up Call!

Chuck
10-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Time to get busy folks! :)

Pavlov
10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Edited ***

jwiede
10-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Gee Chuck, while I'd be happy to see if any of the bugs I encounter routinely in 9.3 have been fixed, that'd involve actually getting access to the Open Beta materials. Despite emailing the C.S. person you recommended (to no avail), I have neither received Open Beta access nor any responses.

At this point I find Newtek's customer service disturbingly lacking.

Largemedium
10-04-2007, 11:48 PM
Gee Chuck, while I'd be happy to see if any of the bugs I encounter routinely in 9.3 have been fixed, that'd involve actually getting access to the Open Beta materials. Despite emailing the C.S. person you recommended (to no avail), I have neither received Open Beta access nor any responses.

I thought the open beta was accessible to everyone who has a registered version of 9.0? All you need to do is log into registration and download the latest version. It worked for me. Not sure what you mean by "Open Beta materials." Are you talking about the Lightwave Program, or am I missing out on something?

colkai
10-05-2007, 02:03 AM
It is indeed open to anyone who has registered 9.0
All you need to do is login to your register.newtek.com area as you say.

jwiede:
Can you clarify exactly what you mean and what problems you are having, we've all very successfully got the downloads and keys so mayhap you have overlooked something?

Chuck
10-05-2007, 01:37 PM

If you use the link in Registration to review and accept the Open Beta NDA, that generates an email to CS and I believe one to the user as well; CS is then normally are pretty prompt about setting your status if there is an Open Beta cycle in progress; otherwise if there is no activity going on in Open Beta, they sometimes hold new sign-ups until a cycle starts.

Since we have a cycle now in progress, have you agreed to the NDA and did you get the automated reply to that? How long ago did you complete the sign-up?