PDA

View Full Version : Render Problems

Typhoon91
10-03-2007, 06:41 AM
I made a 600 frame project for class, and when I render it comes out blank in a white screen. The file says "4KB"

My current settings are
800x600
PLD 2-Pass

Everything else is on default settings, please help.

walfridson
10-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Check render globals, you're not rendering out just the alpha?

Typhoon91
10-03-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm rendering it as an animation file, I am also new to the program so I would like a little guidance on what to change. I will really appreciate it.

Russel
10-03-2007, 09:29 PM
If you're using default settings; check the Image Editor to make sure you are not making a single frame "Image Type" instead of a sequence.

[(Just in case): Something you may or may not be aware of... though you need to set up your camera settings, you also need to also fiddle with the Image Editor settings for render output.]

As for the white/blank frame... not sure what would cause that except for what walfridson said.
Perhaps with some more info we could diagnose that particular problem easier.
Hope this helps!

Surrealist.
10-04-2007, 01:59 AM
Just to clarify:

The image editor would definatly come into play if you are rendering a sequence of images. It has nothing to do with the output directly but if you are
loading up a sequence of images to render in the BG so that you could use LW to render it as an animation or use it in compositing you would need to have the settings as above. But the image editor is your input - so to speak - and your render globals are your output.