PDA

View Full Version : spining BOX different pictures

williamb
10-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi
I have several still JPEG images
I have made a thin BOX (4:3)
On one side I want a still picture
On the other, when it spins 180 another picture…All Ok I can do that….

When it spins again how do I change the first picture to a third picture and so on???

Please is someone could help

THREEL
10-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi
I have several still JPEG images
I have made a thin BOX (4:3)
On one side I want a still picture
On the other, when it spins 180 another picture…All Ok I can do that….

When it spins again how do I change the first picture to a third picture and so on???

Please is someone could help

Copy your photos for side A of your box in one folder and give them the same name with sequencial numbers at the end. Example: PhotoMontageA001, PhotoMontageA002, PhotMontageA003, etc... Then do the same for side B in another folder. Example: PhotoMontageB001, PhotoMontageB002, PhotMontageB003, etc... Then, use your first photo for Side A as your Side A surface, and your first photo of Side B for your Side B surface.

Go to Image Editor and click on the name of the first photo for side A. Under the Source tab, you should see image type. Change this from Still to Sequence. Now all of your frame numbers should pop up at the bottom for the photos you have for Side A. Repeat this for side B. Now the only thing we need to do is firgure out how to hold each photo until it spins around for the next one.

I'll be back when I figure it out, or some one can beat me to the punch. That's cool, too. :thumbsup:

tHREEL

JamesCurtis
10-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Best way to do that is to number the image you want to use with the frame number you want the new image to take place on. It could be an entirely different picture at the frame where the change happens.

Pic1 could be on frame 0-30 as pic001.xxx
Pic2 could be from 31 - 60 as pic031.xxx
Pic3 could be from 61 - whatever using pic061.xxx

LW will hold an image until the next one in sequence/frame match.

3DGFXStudios
10-03-2007, 07:07 AM
You can also do it with an extra image layer on your color channel and blend it over the other one. Thats handy if you want do change the image a few time. If you want to change the image 100times than use the method the other dudes described.

Cheers

williamb
10-04-2007, 11:19 PM
thanks for your suggestions...couldn;t work it out in time for the deadline so just made each box fly in instead...

thanks anyway
William