PDA

View Full Version : Major vt4 problem help!

matgibo
09-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi, I just got a new vt4 system,
we plugged 5 cameras in the system and when i switch, some of the cameras' signal doesn't show up on the computer..
the signal is definetely coming through because it looks alright in the monitors..
it's a very weird problem, the "blackout" problem does not only apply to one camera

hope you understand what i mean!

Norman
09-15-2007, 06:29 AM
Make sure you've got the proper setting for the camera in question. Usually, when the system opens, there are four of a particular input type and you must right click and change the input type. Hope that's what you mean.

Creative Video
09-16-2007, 11:59 AM
We have had the same problem with our system, check and make sure the daughter card is seated in securely. We spent hours till I check this and of course that was the problem. We are using 4 camera's at football games along with a web radio broadcast live on our VT 3 system works great just don't try to key in cg's. Memory loss problem. We do that in post.

Cineman
09-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Do not use CG Player. Instead, load your CG pages into a DDR and display, or key them from there. Then, the problem of displaying them will be gone as well.

Nes Gurley