PDA

View Full Version : Announce: Instant Replay 1.0 : TriCaster Studio

dhomas
09-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Announce: Instant Replay 1.0 : TriCaster Studio
================================================

youngmonkey is pleased to announce the release of our popular VT plugin 'Instant Replay' now for TriCaster Studio. Note that this will NOT work with the TriCaster Standard nor TriCaster Pro.

Instant Replay is one click fast and one click professional. One click begins/ends broadcast capture. One click adds an event. One click triggers replay event action, using any of four definable Speed/Time presets. And one click recall allows for easy replay of previous events. It's one click simple... it's Instant Replay. Follow the link below for full details.

A demo will be available later.

erik walth
09-16-2007, 11:16 AM
The title says it all.. Instant replay also needed with only 3 cam's
best regards
Erik

dhomas
09-16-2007, 11:51 AM
We likely will not be able to have Instant Replay for Pro and Standard TriCasters until the next NewTek update for those.

erik walth
09-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Thank you for your fast reply. My next e-mails go to NewTek !!
Best regards
Erik

zonuna
10-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Hi I downloaded Instant reply demo ? from your links, installed it on TC Studio along with those needed files for young monky plugins, now there is a new menu on the top of TC screen but when selecting Instant reply Nothing happened, (is there somthing wrong with the installed dir cause it i notice that it is installed on VT4 dir)

dhomas
10-22-2007, 07:19 AM
It sounds like you downloaded the wrong Instant Replay demo installer (for VT instead of TCSTudio), but the correct required files installer... The Instant Replay demo installer should be named:

Setup_Demo_InstantReplay_TCStudio.exe

not

Setup_Demo_InstantReplay_VT.exe

the required files installer (which I think you downloaded) would be:

Setup_PluginsRequired_TCStudio.exe

Simply uninstall the VT plugin and download the correct installer for TCStudio.

If your problem is still not resolved please email me directly thru our website.