PDA

View Full Version : Help for a new guy!

Dizor
09-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Uh, hi there!
I'm sorta new to Lightwave (currently useing [8]) and I wanted to ask some questions since I don't know my way around very well ^^;

I'm recently looking at the "Like clay" (http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/tutorials/modeling/clay/index.html) tutorial and have a bit of trouble making multiple surfaces to better see the sides and finding how to convert the sculpting object to Sub D (I'm really new to this >_<) I wanted to practice by sculpting a hi poly model based off a low poly model by following the tutorials and then boning and celshading it later, but I probably am getting ahead of my self >>; I have some 3d experience, as I took a few weeks of 3dstudio practice in my tech class, so I know some general basics, but not a huge ammount. Thank you for listening and if this is in the wrong spot, please move it! Thanks again!

SplineGod
09-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I have a lot of material on model complete characters that cover various methods that also includes unlimited online support.
Some of the video are available from my site or thru kurvstudios.
You can check out free videos that I have also. The links are in my signature. :)