PDA

View Full Version : RPC people

M-X
09-04-2007, 01:00 PM
I produce quite a lot of architectural walk thru's and have been looking to include animated people in the environments (have tried poser but not great)but not found an easy way to do this....until archvisions RCP people!!!... but not so fast it is not compatible with macs!!! Does anyone have any knowledge of a similar product that would be compatible??

Steamthrower
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I also would greatly benefit from some advice on this subject...unfortunately I have none to give.

lunarcamel
09-04-2007, 02:12 PM
RPCs are horrible - try AXYZ-design.com they look MUCH better.

brian.coates
09-04-2007, 07:00 PM
I agree.

Montaged photos of people (which is basically what RPC people are), never look quite right.

Go with a proper 3D model.

bjornkn
09-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Will the rigged FBX models from AXYZ be useful/importable in LW?
Or would it be better to use the "T-models"?

lunarcamel
09-05-2007, 06:52 AM
It's been awhile since Ive used them but I initially bought the T-Pose models and rigged them myself. I don't see any reason why you couldn't use their newer motion packages directly with LW.

I forgot to mention that what I love about these models is that you can just load up the texture and quickly edit the clothing/skin color etc - and presto you have a new 'character'. Great for when you don't want to spend a lot of money or deal with too many assets.