PDA

View Full Version : Problem installing trial LW 9.3 on Mac OSX 10.4.10

tor_
09-02-2007, 01:06 AM
I can't Enter License Key of Trial Edition of V9.3. I just download and install the v9.3 and follow the instruction

Quote:
To enter this code, run Layout and select HELP from the left menu. Choose "Enter License" from this menu and enter the key in the field provided. Your Trial Edition will expire 30 days from the date you registered LightWave 3D.

Warning:MAKELICENSELS
A dongle was not detected.
You must restart LightWave with the dongle attached.

I tried to add license.key text file to app folder and to any other folders created by LW (f.e. sharedsupport). This doesn't help.

I'm running Mac OSX 10.4.10 without any version of lightwave installed before.

Please help to solve this issue.

Thank you.

Chilton
09-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi Tor,

For the Trial version, you'll need to create a text file, paste the serial number in that. Save it as 'license.key' and put it in the SharedSupport folder in your LightWave3D folder. Then restart LightWave.

That should do it!

-Chilton

tor_
09-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi Tor,

For the Trial version, you'll need to create a text file, paste the serial number in that. Save it as 'license.key' and put it in the SharedSupport folder in your LightWave3D folder. Then restart LightWave.

That should do it!

-Chilton

I added license.key file with serial number to SharedSupport folder - but it doesn't help. Possibly this solution is not working for 9.3.

tor_
09-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Hi Tor,

That should do it!

-Chilton

I added license.key file with serial number to SharedSupport folder - but it doesn't help. Possibly this solution is not working for 9.3.