PDA

View Full Version : Left click rotates on all axis

Philbert
08-27-2007, 02:07 PM
I've had this problem for a long time and I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing, or a bug or what. When I'm in camera view, in rotate mode, the right mouse button is supposed to just control heading and pitch, but it's rotating on all 3 axis instead. Every time I rotate I have to then go and fix the Bank with the right mouse button. Is it just me?

cagey5
08-27-2007, 02:16 PM
It's just you. Or to be more accurate, it's not me. Works fine here and yes, I knew you meant left mouse button the first time.

Philbert
08-27-2007, 03:27 PM
haha yes, left mouse button. Too many headaches today. I manually set everything to 0 and it worked again, but this happens all the time.

Amurrell
08-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Just happened to me today and it was really annoying. Never happend before either. Thought it was just my scene or me.

alifx
08-27-2007, 10:50 PM
strange.. never happened before!

If you click Ctrl and drag with the LMB you rotate in all axis.
but without holding Ctrl it won't rotate the bank.

Sande
08-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Yep, this does happen from time to time... Annoying.

hdace
08-28-2007, 04:43 PM
This happens to me from time to time and it's not just rotation. Sometimes the position motion doesn't work right either. Once while in camera view w/camera selected I pushed forward with left button and it started going up (Y- which should have been right button).

There was weirdness inherent in the scene that could have caused that.

Philbert
08-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Yes I think when I'm in translate mode and I switch from right to left mouse buttons too quickly it gets confused.