PDA

View Full Version : 9.3 Venting

K3d111
08-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Fellow users,

I have found many problems with 9.3. For starters they did not fix the IK jitters when an IK chain is away from 0,0,0. Another bigger issue is that I can not get any IK'ed objects to import from scene to scene without crashing 9.3. Here is another: If you have imported an object more than once into a scene, like Character1, and it has Morph maps, you can not control those objects morph maps individually anymore. An edit to Chracter1 (1)'s Morph map affects all other duplicate imports as well. I donít know about you but isnít about time they release a version that works and dose not mess with what was working. When is Newtek going to release something that works right???:devil:

Phil
08-27-2007, 10:55 AM
File bugs to [email protected], with content and a comprehensive description.

Everything else, including ranting, is unlikely to be productive.

K3d111
08-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Phil,

Thanks for the advice. I have posted these problems before. I did when 9.0 was released, and I will continue to do so. But really donít know what good it dose I have not seen any fixes for the IK system yet. But thanks I will continue to file the issue I come across with each version. :thumbsup:

Chuck
08-27-2007, 11:06 AM
As mentioned, report any bugs or performance issues that you encounter via our bug reporting system, and please post such support issues in the support area, rather than the area reserved for folks to learn the new features of v9.3.