PDA

View Full Version : BSG 'Toon'

SBowie
08-24-2007, 11:47 AM
I saw a post about this clip in the LW-DISC mailing list - excellent job, funny as all get out, especially if you watch BSG and get the gags!

http://www.mytoons.com/animation/play/6525

GregMalick
08-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Excellent work.
Dustin Adair is a very talented guy.

I Googled Dustin Adair and found out he did this all in LW and he works for ZOIC.
I wonder why we never see him around the Forum?

mav3rick
08-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Excellent work.
Dustin Adair is a very talented guy.

I Googled Dustin Adair and found out he did this all in LW and he works for ZOIC.
I wonder why we never see him around the Forum?

he got better things to do ? :D

and man he nailed it ! great stuff

Bog
08-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Absolutely brilliant :D

dustin1138
08-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey folks! Thanks for all the kind feedback.

This was a bit of a quicky project that I devoted about a month & a half of nights and weekends to. It was for a SciFi channel competition they were running recently. I wanted to devote more time to it but the deadline loomed and the pesky day job kept getting in the way.

So, why is this my first forum post? Um...
-my dog ate my login info
-I just returned from a decade long alien abduction
-every time I typed the words 'amazing, Lightwave, animation, tools' in the same sentence my computer would go into an instant blue screen of death

:)

JVitale
08-25-2007, 07:12 PM
:D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

First and probably last post, eh?.....

awesome dude!

Dave Jerrard
08-25-2007, 07:25 PM
This was a bit of a quicky project that I devoted about a month & a half of nights and weekends to. It was for a SciFi channel competition they were running recently. I wanted to devote more time to it but the deadline loomed and the pesky day job kept getting in the way.I know the feeling.

So, why is this my first forum post? Um...
-my dog ate my login info
-I just returned from a decade long alien abduction
-every time I typed the words 'amazing, Lightwave, animation, tools' in the same sentence my computer would go into an instant blue screen of death

:)Them darned alien dogs always crashing computers! Oh, sure, they're cute when they're small, but get em anywhere near technology... Or a small isolated town somewhere...

He Who Wonders Where They Hide Those Probes They're Always Messing Around With.

Kryos
08-26-2007, 01:40 AM
:D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

First and probably last post, eh?.....

awesome dude!

That's a possibility for him... but shoot... that's gotta be fun, having a registration date of 03 and all of 1 posts.. lol. I can't say anything, I'm not much better. :(