PDA

View Full Version : Plugins Not Visible in Configure Menus

Jake.
08-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Hello all, I'm new to LW and have a problem that perhaps some of you have encountered, but in searching the Forums I have found no clues. I have been messing around with the plugins in the SDK and am having difficulty adding some of them to the Plugin menu. For example, when I add the Animation UV Cycler plugin it shows up properly in the Edit Plugins dialog box. However, when I open the Edit Menu Layout dialog the plugin is not shown in the list of plugins available. However, other plugins that I have messed with such as the Hello World plugin are displayed properly. Has anyone else encountered this? Thanks in advance.

Beau_M
08-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Make sure you are looking for the plugins internal name. I made this mistake earlier tonight, drove me nuts for a few minutes. Eg, the box demo plugin is actually called 'TutorialBox' or something like that.

Jake.
08-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have been checking for the plugin name as listed in the serverRecord for the plugin. For some plugins it's working properly and some it isn't. I'll double check, but I think the issue is something else. Thanks, though.

Jake.
08-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Make sure you are looking for the plugins internal name. I made this mistake earlier tonight, drove me nuts for a few minutes. Eg, the box demo plugin is actually called 'TutorialBox' or something like that.

Just an FYI, I loaded up the Box tutorial you mention an it shows up in the Configure Menu dialog properly. Still no luck on the others.