PDA

View Full Version : swift plugin

cuse
02-21-2003, 04:31 AM
hey guys and gals...

got the swift v1 plug for lightwave and then the free upgrade to v2, not had much chance to test it really but it seems fairly crap.

well, for the money at least. anyone had any good experiences with it? any good swf's to show off?

thanks

cuse

jrd
02-21-2003, 08:44 AM
are you sure you got the latest version of the plugin, because the upgrade is far from free..... unless you got a deal.
anyway, i just purchased v2 and will recieve it in a few days. i'm gonna put it through the ringer immediately and will let you know how it goes.

jack

cuse
02-21-2003, 10:26 AM
yea im sure... i got the plug as soon as it came out and a couple weeks later got an email with a free upgrade.

may have been cause i got it early on? not sure, still think it isnt worth the money tho.

cuse

cuse
02-21-2003, 10:29 AM
just found the email, here part of what they said...

Thank you for your recent purchase of Swift 3D LW Version 1. This purchase took place during our free upgrade period so you are entitled to a free download of our newly released Swift 3D LW Version 2.

and heres the [link removed]

Chuck
02-21-2003, 11:15 AM
I've removed the link to the free update. If Electric Rain is sending you a link privately at which you can download a free update, it's probably not appropriate to share that link.

jrd
02-21-2003, 11:29 AM
guess you had some good timing then. like i said, i'll get it in a few days and am going to jump right into it and i'll let you know how it turns out for me.

cuse
02-21-2003, 11:30 AM
The link was open, plus you need a promotional code to get near the download so it wasnt a risk particularly...

anyways, no problem,

cuse