PDA

View Full Version : 9.3 help files

Russel
08-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Alrighty... I downloaded and used LW 9.3 and things were running smoothly... until I needed to refer to the help manual... got a message that said that I need to download the help file from my "Downloads" web page - no prob -- but went there and I could not find the help file for 9.3!
Anyone know if there is a help file for 9.3 available? Is it staring me right in the face and I don't see it?
If it does exist, could someone tell me where and how to install it... I thought it would be a simple thing. 8/

Thanks!

jaf
08-17-2007, 08:01 PM
All I could see is the first item, "Lightwave v9.3 What's New Guide". The rest of any possible help is 9.2.

Russel
08-17-2007, 08:17 PM
That's what I was afraid of... oh well, I guess I'll have to open up 9.2 to view the help file (a process I wanted to avoid).
Thank you for the quick reply.

PixelDust
08-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Maybe you could copy the Documentation folder from your 9.2 install to the 9.3 folder and try launching it from inside LW 9.3.

If that doesn't work, try this: double-click the file "Lightwave_Help.htm" in the documentation folder and it'll launch inside your web browser without having to open 9.2.