PDA

View Full Version : OT: iPhone Lovers You will Cry

Jim_C
08-15-2007, 10:27 PM
and Haters will rejoice....

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=iphone)

Red_Oddity
08-16-2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah, saw that one a couple of days after the launch.

Good blender.

Nice mp3 player...errr...phone... aswell.

CMT
08-16-2007, 07:04 AM
:oye:

Dat's one powerful blender!

Jim_C
08-16-2007, 07:42 AM
The Bic lighter vid on there is funny also. I wish they would have let us seen the actual footage instead of using the clever bomb/explosion edits.

I heard of that guy reading a story on whether internet video can actually make a business.
I guess that guy invented that blender, didn't have a lot of money or backers or resources.
So he made a video of him blending things like rake handles and put it on YouTube and now he's a blending gazillionaire selling units like crazy.

cresshead
08-16-2007, 03:07 PM
fantastic vid!

well funny!

anieves
08-16-2007, 08:05 PM
First I thought it was incredibly stupid but got hooked and watched more videos. lol

What gets me is the warning... Do not try this at home... you know that pretty soon some stupid people are going to be trying the very same thing... and its going to hurt; oh well, other people pain is someone else entertainment.

mattclary
08-17-2007, 10:56 AM
You should check out the one where they blend glow-sticks. Looks like blood from "Predator".

Weetos
08-17-2007, 11:09 AM
You should check out the one where they blend glow-sticks. Looks like blood from "Predator".

Yeah that one is one of my favorite vids - not as impressive as some others, but it looks so Sci-Fi - it reminded me Predator too :)

Andyjaggy
08-17-2007, 11:16 AM
that is so freaking awesome.

hrgiger
08-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Those are nice. I'm disappointed that he never tried the crowbar and blended the cell phones instead (Gods work in my opinion).

geothefaust
08-18-2007, 06:51 PM
At first, I was a little weirded out by it.

But nearly an hour later of watching videos... That really is some pretty funny stuff. :lol:

Bog
08-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Will It Blend is quite possibly the Interweb's piece de resistance. Regularfry and I are giving a bit of blether at a Microsoft shindig called ReMix next month, which tends to be quite groan inducing. I've been re-engineering some user interfaces with their WPF stuff, using their tool "Blend".... bwahahhaa, puntastic....